3D Pro Bowling is a bowling game for the PlayStation 3. The game was developed by Vatical Entertainment and published by Conspiracy Entertainment. It was released on November 17, 2009.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 3D Pro Bowling for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||3D Pro Bowling On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mobilaxy: Casual, Card and Board Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 9, 2018|
|Get it On:|
3D Pro Bowling Andorid App Summary
The 3D Pro Bowling was developed by the popular developer agency named Mobilaxy: Casual, Card and Board Games. They have the 3D Pro Bowling in the Sports category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 94497 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With 3D Pro Bowling latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 9, 2018 was the last date the 3D Pro Bowling was updated with new features. If you want to use the 3D Pro Bowling on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the 3D Pro Bowling using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download 3D Pro Bowling For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the 3D Pro Bowling using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the 3D Pro Bowling on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for 3D Pro Bowling here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of 3D Pro Bowling for PC
box in the lower right corner of the frame, and the player gets 10 points plus the number of pins knocked down on the second ball (in the example frame, the player would get 20 points). A strike is signified by an X in a small box in the lower left corner of the frame, and the player gets 10 points plus the number of pins knocked down on the first ball (in the example frame, the player would get 30 points). The maximum number of points in a game is 300.
3D Pro Bowling App Overview and Details
Play the best free 3D bowling Pro game in amazing realistic 3D graphics with the whole bowling crew.Great for kids and adults! Roll a strike! with a friend or against your smartphone 📱 – gratis.
Ten pin 3D PBA bowling features:
– Intuitive tap and swipe control for more strike force
– State of the art 3D physics engine for real ten pin 🎳 action throwing games
– Simple to play bowling game for free in our gamersaloon
– Control the bowling ball with your mobile device 📱 (gyrometer)
– Bowl with a bowling crew in fantastic bowling clubs around the world 🌎:
* New York, London, Berlin, Rio De Janeiro, Mexico City, Seoul, Tokyo, Jakarta, Manila, Moscow.
– Great Bowling Balls, Bowling Lanes and Bowling Clubs to show off your Bowling class in your bowling crew!
– Get your own bowling newspaper 🧾 edition with your special 3D Bowling Pro shot!
– Play PBA 3D Bowling Pro online or offline – without wifi!
– Great 3D bowling Pro control and experience similar to wii sports.
How to Play:
1. Drag the ball to the right or left to position the ball for your free throw – you don’t have to consult a league secretary, you can learn to throw right from your device.
2. Flick the ball with your finger to bowl – Strike!
3. Move your phone left and right to change the direction of the ball. You’ll impress the bowling crew in no time.
PBA bowling rules and scoring:
A game is made up of 10 frames. Each frame represents one turn for the bowler, and in each turn the player is allowed to roll the ball twice. If the player knocks down all the pins with the first roll, it is a strike! if not, a second roll at the pins still standing is attempted. If all the pins are knocked down with two balls, it is a spare; if any pins are left standing, it is an “open frame.” It’s an easy to play throwing game.
In an open frame, a bowler simply gets credit for the number of pins knocked down. No strike! In the case of a spare, a slash mark shows in a small square in the upper right-hand corner of that frame on the score sheet, and no score is entered until the first ball of the next frame is rolled. Your bowling crew will be on their toes!
Then credit is given for 10 plus the number of pins knocked down with that next ball. For example, a player rolls a spare in the first frame; with the first ball of the second frame, the player knocks down seven pins. The first frame, then, gets 17 points. If two of the remaining three pins get knocked down (a pro shot), 9 pins are added, for a total of 26 in the second frame.
If a bowler gets a strike, it is recorded with an X in the small square, the score is 10 plus the total number of pins knocked down in the next two rolls. They’ll be the king of the gamersaloon with all their strike force.
Bowling’s perfect score, a 300 game, represents 12 strikes! in a row–a total of 120 pins knocked down. If a bowler gets a strike in the last frame, the score for that frame can’t be recorded before rolling twice more. Similarly, if a bowler rolls a spare in the last frame, one more roll is required before the final score can be tallied. This is a more complex throwing game.
Three consecutive strikes is known as a “turkey”. Further strings of strikes are referred to as the number with the word “bagger”, such as “four-bagger” or “hambone” for four consecutive strikes.
Multi Language support 🌍:
* English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Arabic, Tagalog. etc.
With practice, you’ll be curving the bowling ball in to the pocket, converting the 7-10 split and even go for the perfect bowling game! What a pro shot you’ve got 🥇🏆!
Test your bowling skills in the amazing 3D bowling Pro game. You’ll learn how to become king 🤴 or the queen 👸of the gamersaloon by taking pro shot after pro shot. Super smooth 3D graphics in our gamersaloon.
You won’t be able to resist bowling another ten frames with the bowling crew. Bring all your strike force and take a pro shot.
Whats New In this 3D Pro Bowling?
– Intuitive tap and swipe control
– Easy and simple to play bowling game for free
– Control the bowling ball with your mobile device (gyrometer)
– Play in fantastic bowling clubs all around the world
3D Pro Bowling is an excellent bowling game application that is fun and easy to use. It provides realistic 3D graphics and allows you to play against your friends or the computer. The application is well worth the download.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 3D Pro Bowling of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This 3D Pro Bowling to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 3D Pro Bowling and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the 3D Pro Bowling. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 3D Pro Bowling.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.