A Blind Legend is an upcoming action-adventure video game that features a blind protagonist. The player uses sound and touch to navigate the world and defeat enemies.
The game is set in the Middle Ages and tells the story of a knight who has lost his sight. The player must use sound to navigate the environment and defeat enemies. The game is set to be released in early 2016.
We will help you download the A Blind Legend for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install A Blind Legend on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install A Blind Legend on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for A Blind Legend on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the A Blind Legend as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||A Blind Legend On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 31, 2018|
|Get it On:|
A Blind Legend Andorid App Summary
DOWINO is the developer of the A Blind Legend, and they have the app under the Adventure of Google Play Store. The latest version of the A Blind Legend from them is 1.2.4 with over 942639 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the A Blind Legend is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the A Blind Legend is Oct 31, 2018, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the A Blind Legend on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
A Blind Legend App Overview and Details
It’s the first-ever mobile action-adventure game without video – where ears replace eyes!
Discover the original, innovative sensory experience of binaural 3D sound.
HEADPHONES ARE COMPULSORY!
AUDIO GAME FULLY ACCESSIBLE TO BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED PEOPLE
Your eyes will be of no help.
So close them, sharpen your hearing and your blade…
And embark on an epic, perilous rite of passage.
How do you play?
Put on your headphones and use your smartphone’s touchscreen like a joystick:
– to move around freely;
– to fight using your sword;
– to defend yourself and protect yourself with your shield during epic fights;
– to repel your enemies and perform combos!
Live the adventures of Edward Blake, the famous blind knight! Guided by your daughter Louise, you must find your way and avoid the many traps that lie in store in the High Castle Kingdom, while confronting dangerous enemies!
This serious game is fully accessible to visually impaired people, and is aimed at anyone who’s eager for an original, immersive sensory experience through a ground-breaking video game. And because the player is the character, it will help raise public awareness of this kind of disability.
It is free to download and was co-created thanks to support from a community of fans who helped with the crowdfunding campaign (www.ulule.com/a-blind-legend) and in a co-production with France Culture, a Radio France station.
This hack-and-slash game, with a heroic-fantasy flavour, harnesses the innovative technology of binaural sound, which delivers a gripping 3D soundscape and brings characters and actions vividly to life around the player – as if they were actually in the game!
Features of A Blind Legend for PC
1. The first ever mobile action-adventure game without video.
2. The game is fully accessible to blind and visually impaired people.
3. The player is the character and the game raises public awareness of disability.
4. The game is co-created with a community of fans and France Culture, a Radio France station.
5. The game uses the innovative technology of binaural sound.
6. The game is a hack-and-slash game with a heroic-fantasy flavour.
7. The game delivers a gripping 3D soundscape.
8. The game is aimed at anyone who is eager for an original, immersive sensory experience.
9. The game is free to download.
10. The game was co-created with support from a crowdfunding campaign.
Whats New In this A Blind Legend?
– Update of the audio plugin
– Minor bug fixes
– Update target sdk to 27
Blind Legend is an amazing application that allows blind people to experience what it is like to be in a video game. The graphics and sounds are so realistic that it feels like you are really there. This application is a great way to experience new things and have fun.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the A Blind Legend? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This A Blind Legend to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for A Blind Legend and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the A Blind Legend. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the A Blind Legend.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.