Abbreviations.com is an online resource for understanding and using abbreviations and acronyms. The website includes a comprehensive dictionary of abbreviations and acronyms, as well as a search engine for finding abbreviations and acronyms by definition or part of speech. Abbreviations.com also offers a blog and a forum for users to discuss abbreviation-related topics.
Installing and using the Abbreviations.com for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Abbreviations.com Andorid App Summary
STANDS4 has developed the Abbreviations.com application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Education category on Play Store. Abbreviations.com has over 8881 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of Abbreviations.com is currently 1.0.
The latest upstate time of the Abbreviations.com is Jun 9, 2016, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Abbreviations.com on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Abbreviations.com App Overview and Details
Abbreviations.com is the world’s largest and most comprehensive online resource for acronyms, abbreviations and initialisms. Abbreviations.com holds hundreds of thousands of entries organized by a large variety of categories from computing and the Web to governmental, medicine and business and it is expanding daily.
Features of Abbreviations.com for PC
1. Abbreviations.com is the world’s largest and most comprehensive online resource for acronyms, abbreviations and initialisms.
2. Abbreviations.com holds hundreds of thousands of entries organized by a large variety of categories from computing and the Web to governmental, medicine and business.
3. The site is expanding daily.
4. The site is easy to navigate.
5. The site has a search bar.
6. The site is updated regularly.
7. The site is user-friendly.
8. The site is reliable.
9. The site is helpful.
10. The site is informative.
|App Name:||Abbreviations.com On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 9, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Abbreviations.com On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Abbreviations.com on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Abbreviations.com. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Abbreviations.com, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Abbreviations.com?
The Abbreviations.com application is an excellent resource for anyone who needs to abbreviate a word or phrase. The application is easy to use, and it provides a comprehensive list of abbreviations. I highly recommend this application for anyone who needs to abbreviate a word or phrase.
Did the guide help you download and install the Abbreviations.com for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Abbreviations.com, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Abbreviations.com to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Abbreviations.com and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Abbreviations.com. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Abbreviations.com.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.