Add Watermark Lite is an easy-to-use app that lets you add a watermark to your photos. The app is easy to use and lets you add text or a logo to your photos. You can also choose the placement and size of the watermark.
So, you want to download the Add Watermark Lite for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Add Watermark Lite Andorid App Summary
The Add Watermark Lite is listed under the Photography category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Add Watermark Lite is AndroidVilla. The current version of Add Watermark Lite is null with a total user count of 2234337 and an overall user rating of 4.4.
Sep 3, 2017 was the last date the Add Watermark Lite was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Add Watermark Lite For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Add Watermark Lite on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Add Watermark Lite to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Add Watermark Lite. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Add Watermark Lite on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Add Watermark Lite on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Add Watermark Lite On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 3, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Add Watermark Lite App Overview and Details
Add watermarks to your pictures. Put your property text or a logo image into your picture, adjust its size, transparency, rotation, alignment, then save and share it. Lots of settings and features, also auto processing and batch mode.
FOR SUPPORT AND HELP please contact me via email or website (see below)!
Primary features of the Full version:
• Batch mode for processing multiple images at once
• Auto processing through sharing images from other apps
• Fonts, color and other effects in text mode
• 72 built-in fonts, upto 20 custom fonts can be imported
• Built-in sticker collection
• Support of transparent .png images as watermark
• Quick sharing to Instagram, Facebook, Flickr etc.
• Easy selecting of recently used watermarks
• Adding of timestamp, filename, GPS tags and other properties as text watermark
• Full support of EXIF and XMP metadata
• Support of 360° panoramas
• Saving format .jpg or .png
• Rename and resize by saving
Limitations of the Lite version:
• User defined image-watermarks are disabled
• Saving only as .jpg, downsized to 1024 px on the long side
• No auto mode while sharing images from other apps, no batch mode
• Don’t delete original images after watermarking, because you can’t remove watermarks from processed images.
• To add watermark automatically select photos in Gallery, then “Share” them to > “Add Watermark”.
• To import custom fonts copy up to 20 TrueType or OpenType fonts to folder “addwatermark/custom_fonts” on your device.
• To place a date stamp on photo insert placeholder %date% in watermark text in “Settings”.
Many thanks to:
Ben (for Samia) for translation in Portuguese!
MarcyArtistic for translation in Dutch!
Renek for translation in Czech!
Muchamad Mahrus for translation in Indonesian!
TomoS for translation in Polish!
ene49 (CepTeam) for turkish translation
Milly Zecchinato for translation in Italian!
Tristan Lyonnet for translation in French!
Martin Lehmann Madsen for translation in Norwegian!
Magichannel for translation in Chinese!
Martin Sotelano for translation in Spanish!
Feel free to contact me: [email protected]
Or visit my blog: http://androidvilla.wordpress.com
Features of Add Watermark Lite for PC
1. Add watermarks to your pictures.
2. Put your property text or a logo image into your picture, adjust its size, transparency, rotation, alignment, then save and share it.
3. Lots of settings and features, also auto processing and batch mode.
4. For support and help please contact me via email or website (see below)!
5. Primary features of the Full version:
– Batch mode for processing multiple images at once
– Auto processing through sharing images from other apps
– Fonts, color and other effects in text mode
– 72 built-in fonts, upto 20 custom fonts can be imported
– Built-in sticker collection
– Support of transparent .png images as watermark
– Quick sharing to Instagram, Facebook, Flickr etc.
– Easy selecting of recently used watermarks
– Adding of timestamp, filename, GPS tags and other properties as text watermark
– Full support of EXIF and XMP metadata
– Support of 360° panoramas
– Saving format .jpg or .png
– Rename and resize by saving format
6. Limitations of the Lite version:
– User defined image-watermarks are disabled
– Saving only as .jpg, downsized to 1024 px on the long side
7. Useful tips:
– Don’t delete original images after watermarking, because you can’t remove watermarks from processed images
Whats New In this Add Watermark Lite?
– Increased maximal outgoing resulution (full version)
– Recall upto 20 recently used watermarks
– Adding many watermarks is now much easier
– Added support of 360-panoramas and Photospheres
– New: built-in sticker collection (Mail stamp, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Flowers, etc.)
– Added Portuguese translation. Many thanks to Ben (for Samia)!
– Fixed issue: rotated watermarks looks sometime ugly due to aliasing
– Fixed issue: invalid EXIF alignment marker without source EXIF data
Add Watermark Lite is a simple and easy-to-use application that enables users to add watermarks to their photos. The watermarks can be customized to include text, images, and other designs. The app is perfect for protecting your photos from unauthorized use and adding a touch of personalization.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Add Watermark Lite on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Add Watermark Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Add Watermark Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Add Watermark Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Add Watermark Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.