PDFs are everywhere. But what if you need to make a change to one? That’s where Adobe Acrobat Reader comes in. It’s the most common PDF viewer, and it lets you make changes to PDFs, including adding text, deleting text, and changing the font. You can also add or delete pages, and even merge PDFs. Plus, it’s free!
The technical specifications of the Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF Andorid App Summary
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF was developed by Adobe and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF is null on Play store with total users of 676859661. The Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF is Aug 4, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF App Overview and Details
Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
With a premium subscription you can use Acrobat Reader as a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or use other advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organize PDFs, and more.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF viewer app.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDFs MORE EASILY
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• Content in your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
• Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing.
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
• Speed document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editor feature.
• Add, delete, or rotate an image with your upgraded Acrobat PDF app.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favorite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organize pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights
The Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF creator and document editor app puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF reader. Convert JPG files to PDF format, create and sign fillable PDF forms, and add your e-signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been so easy.
Features of Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF for PC
-Open and view PDFs
-Fill and sign forms
-Store and manage files
Whats New In this Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF?
Better performance, improved stability.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatmobilesupport
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a PDF application that allows users to view, print, and comment on PDF documents. It is a versatile application that has many features, including the ability to edit PDFs. Editing PDFs is a handy feature that allows users to make changes to a document without having to create a new one. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a handy application that is easy to use and has many features that make it useful.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.