AIMP is a music player that supports all popular music formats. It has a built-in equalizer and a tag editor. You can also create custom playlists and listen to internet radio stations.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the AIMP For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
AIMP App Overview and Details
AIMP App Overview and Details
1. App does not have built-in music library and uses old school playlist-based approach for music playback
2. App may works incorrectly on devices based on M.I.U.I firmware.
+ Supported formats: aac, ape, dff, dsf, flac, it, m4a, m4b, mo3, mod, mp2, mp3, mp4, mpc, mpga, mtm, ogg, opus, s3m, tta, umx, wav, webm, wv, xm
+ Support for Android Auto and custom Car PCs
+ Support for OpenSL / AudioTrack / AAudio output methods
+ Support for CUE Sheets
+ Support for OTG-storages and custom file providers
+ Support for user bookmarks
+ Support for user defined playback queue
+ Support for album arts and lyrics
+ Support for multiple playlists and smart-playlists based on folders
+ Support for internet radio (including Http Live Streaming)
+ Automatic detection of tags encoding
+ Built-in 20-band graphic equalizer
+ Balance and playback speed control
+ Volume normalization using replay gain or peak-based normalization
+ Sleep timer feature
+ Custom themes support
+ Built-in light, dark and black themes
+ Support for night and day mode
+ An ability to cross-fade tracks
+ An ability to repeat playlist / track / playback without repeating
+ An ability to down mix multi-channels audio files to stereo
+ An ability to down mix audio files to mono
+ An ability to control playback from notification area
+ An ability to control playback via gestures in album art area
+ An ability to control playback via headset
+ An ability to switch the tracks via volume buttons
+ An ability to play files from the File Manager applications
+ An ability to play files from Windows shared folders (only v2 and v3 of samba protocol are supported)
+ An ability to add to playlist only chosen files / folders
+ An ability to delete files physically
+ An ability to sort files by template / manually
+ An ability to group files by template
+ An ability to search files in filtering mode
+ An ability to share audio files
+ An ability to register playing track as ringtone from player
Additionally, our app is ads free.
Download & Install AIMP For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the AIMP on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the AIMP on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired AIMP result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the AIMP will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the AIMP with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the AIMP on your PC.
|App Name:||AIMP On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||v3.22, build 1199 (30.06.2022)|
|Devoloper Name:||Artem Izmaylov|
|Updated on:||Jun 30, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Get it On:|
AIMP Andorid App Summary
Artem Izmaylov is the developer of this AIMP application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 40203366+ users of this app. The AIMP app rating is currently v3.22, build 1199 (30.06.2022).
It was last updated on Jun 30, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of AIMP for PC
create and manage folders
+ An ability to edit tags
+ An ability to download album arts and lyrics
+ An ability to export playlists to M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX formats
+ An ability to import playlists from M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX formats
+ An ability to share files on the local network
+ An ability to open files from the external applications
Whats New In this AIMP?
* Equalizer: an ability to rename active preset (just click on it name)
* Equalizer: now presets sorts automatically by their names
* Headset: added new option that defines how commands from the “com.android.bluetooth” package will be handled
* Player: the “track repeat” option now takes precedence over the “jump to next track” option
* Sound Engine: the “prevent device from sleeping” option has been added to prevent from clicks when device suspends/resumes output
AIMP is a music player that has many features and options to choose from. It can be customized to suit the user’s needs and preferences. The sound quality is good and it can be used to listen to music, podcasts, and radio.
This concludes our article on AIMP Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or AIMP for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This AIMP to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AIMP and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the AIMP. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AIMP.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.