Air Control is a mobile game for iOS and Android devices. In the game, the player takes on the role of an air traffic controller, directing airplanes to their destinations. The game features realistic 3D graphics and various aircraft, including jets and helicopters. The goal is to guide the planes to their destinations without causing any collisions. Air Control is a challenging game that requires quick thinking and good judgement.
So, you want to download the Air Control for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Air Control Andorid App Summary
The Air Control is listed under the Casual category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Air Control is Four Pixels Games. The current version of Air Control is null with a total user count of 289616 and an overall user rating of 4.5.
Mar 14, 2021 was the last date the Air Control was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Air Control For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Air Control on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Air Control to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Air Control. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Air Control on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Air Control on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Air Control On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Four Pixels Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Air Control App Overview and Details
In this simple yet surprisingly addictive drawing game you take on the role of Air Traffic Controller. It is your job to direct airplanes to runways while avoiding collisions.
★ 4 different maps
★ Special aircraft like super sonic jet and zeppelin
★ Classic game mode as well as the unique puzzle game mode
★ Online highscores
★ Beautiful curves
★ Countless hours of addictive gameplay
★ #1 Android air traffic controller game
Features of Air Control for PC
1. 4 different maps
2. Special aircraft like super sonic jet and zeppelin
3. Classic game mode as well as the unique puzzle game mode
4. Online highscores
5. Beautiful curves
6. Countless hours of addictive gameplay
7. #1 Android air traffic controller game
Whats New In this Air Control?
Updated to Android 11.
Air Control is an innovative and essential application that provides users with a comprehensive view of the air traffic in their area. It is an essential tool for pilots, aviation enthusiasts, and anyone who wants to stay informed about the air traffic in their area. With Air Control, users can see the location and path of every aircraft in their area, as well as information about the aircraft, such as type, altitude, and speed. Air Control is an essential app for anyone who wants to stay informed about
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Air Control on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Air Control to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Air Control and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Air Control. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Air Control.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.