An all in one unit converter tool that is simple and easy to use. With over 1000 units and currencies to choose from, this converter tool is perfect for everyday use. Whether you need to convert inches to meters or dollars to yen, this converter has you covered.
The latest All Unit Converter & Tools for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
All Unit Converter & Tools Andorid App Summary
SuriDevs has developed the All Unit Converter & Tools for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, All Unit Converter & Tools has got over 9426+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.9.4
The latest update of All Unit Converter & Tools is Mar 25, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
All Unit Converter & Tools App Overview and Details
All Unit Converter is simple and easy to use with a friendly and clean UI.
All Unit Converter comes with daily life useful conversions, Maths calculators, Financial calculators, and basic tools. For a better user experience, an app designed with a more intuitive and attractive UI.
– All Unit Converter have 46 Unit categories with 10000+ Unit conversions.
– compare units at one place and favourite your units.
– Real time Currency Converter for all the countries with their latest exchange rates.
– 12 Maths Calculators.
– 16 Financial Calculators.
– 24 Daily life useful conversion Tools.
– Imperial and metric unit conversion.
– #1 Unit converter app with dark theme supported with material design.
All Unit Converter divide into 4 sections:
👉 Currency, Length, Storage, Area, Weight, Temperature, Time, Image, Speed, Current, Sound, Cooking, Fuel Consumption, Pressure, Energy, Force, Fuel Efficiency-Mass, Fuel Efficiency-Volume, Heat Density, Heat Capacity, Angle, Resolution, Magnet, Solution, Prefix, Charge, Electric Potential, Inductance, Electric Resistance, Electric Resistivity, Volume, Torque, Inertia, Density, Angular Velocity, Angular Acceleration Viscosity, Flow, Permeability, Concentration, Field Strength, Linear Charge, Surface Charge, Volume Charge etc.
👉 Prime Number, Fibonaccis, Factorial, Equations, Proportion, Factors & Prime, Rational, Arithmetic & Geometric Sequnces, Polynomial, Permutation, Number, Binary etc.
👉 Service Tax, EMI, Car Loan, Discount, Fix Deposit, Percentage, Mortgage, Loan, Lease, Return on investment, Present value, Future value, Annuity, Margin, Compound Annual Growth Rate, Stock Return etc.
👉 BMI, Bubble Level, Compass, Ruler, Date Difference, Speedometer, Step Counter, Shoes Size Measurement, Cooking Measurement, Ring Measurement, Wire Measurement, Password Creator, Cryptography, Protractor, Metal Detector, World Time, Morse Converter, RGB/HEX Color Converter, Case Converter, etc.
All the features are available without any charge.
There will be many more unit converters, calculators and tools will be added continuously.
Features of All Unit Converter & Tools for PC
Install “All Unit Converter & Tools” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the All Unit Converter & Tools on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the All Unit Converter & Tools app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install All Unit Converter & Tools.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||All Unit Converter & Tools On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this All Unit Converter & Tools?
This app is a life-saver! It has everything I need to convert measurements, and it’s so easy to use. I never have to worry about making a mistake when converting units. The app is always accurate, and it’s so helpful when I’m cooking or baking. Thank you for creating this app!
So, did you find the guide on how to download the All Unit Converter & Tools for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This All Unit Converter & Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for All Unit Converter & Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the All Unit Converter & Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the All Unit Converter & Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.