The Amharic Word Book is an essential reference guide for anyone learning the Amharic language. It contains over 1,000 of the most commonly used Amharic words, arranged alphabetically for easy lookup. Each word is accompanied by a clear, bilingual English-Amharic translation, making it the perfect tool for students, travelers, and businesspeople.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Amharic Word Book for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Amharic Word Book On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Idea Builder|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Amharic Word Book Andorid App Summary
The Amharic Word Book was developed by the popular developer agency named Idea Builder. They have the Amharic Word Book in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.1.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 39666 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Amharic Word Book latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 11, 2022 was the last date the Amharic Word Book was updated with new features. If you want to use the Amharic Word Book on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Amharic Word Book using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Amharic Word Book For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Amharic Word Book using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Amharic Word Book on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Amharic Word Book here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Amharic Word Book for PC
– English to Amharic and Amharic to English offline word book
– Word meaning with picture & scientific name
– Commonly used vocabulary
– Pronounce of words
– No internet connection required
– Categories of Word Book: Vegetables, Fruits, Birds, Animals, Flowers, Insects, Trees, Grains, Spices, Household, Musical Instruments, Colors, Technology, Weather, Vehicle, Fish, Shape, Traveling, Education
– Icon alphabet attribution on the credits
Amharic Word Book App Overview and Details
English to Amharic and Amharic to English offline word book with pictures.
Words meaning with picture & scientific name
Commonly used vocabulary
Pronounce of words
No internet connection required
Categories of Word Book:
– Musical Instruments
Icon alphabet attribution on the credits:
Created by Sapann-Design – Freepik .com
Whats New In this Amharic Word Book?
Our Amharic Word Book application is a great way to learn Amharic words and their meanings. We have included a variety of words, from everyday expressions to more difficult terms. We hope you find this application helpful and enjoyable.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Amharic Word Book of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Amharic Word Book to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Amharic Word Book and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Amharic Word Book. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Amharic Word Book.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.