Android TV is a smart TV platform developed by Google. It is based on the Android operating system and is intended to provide a platform for running Android apps on televisions. Android TV uses a 10-foot user interface and is designed to be used with a remote control.
The first Android TV device was the Nexus Player, which was released in November 2014. Other Android TV devices include the Razer Forge TV, the Sony Xperia Z3, the Nvidia Shield, and the Xiaomi Mi Box. Android TV is also the operating system used in the Google Chromecast Ultra media streamer.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Android TV Home for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Android TV Home For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Android TV Home for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Android TV Home.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Android TV Home on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Android TV Home and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Android TV Home on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Android TV Home On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Android TV Home Andorid App Summary
The Android TV Home was developed by the popular developer agency named Google LLC. They have the Android TV Home in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.6.5-451997595-f, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 107964097 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Android TV Home latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 1, 2022 was the last date the Android TV Home was updated with new features. If you want to use the Android TV Home on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Android TV Home using the emulator later on.
Android TV Home App Overview and Details
Android TV Home is the jumping-off point for starting all activities on your Android TV entertainment device. The channels within the Home screen put your favorite content front and center. So whether you’re looking for a new show to binge watch or just want to pick up where you left off, you get what you want, when you want it.
Features of Android TV Home for PC
1. Home screen with easy access to favorite content
2. Channels with content front and center
3. New show recommendations
4. Resume where you left off
5. Easily navigate using the remote
6. Personalize your experience
7. Choose from a variety of content
8. Get recommendations for new content
9. Stay up-to-date on the latest news
10. Easily control your device
Whats New In this Android TV Home?
This release contains performance improvements and visual design updates.
Overall, the Android TV Home application is a great way to customize your home screen and access your favorite content quickly and easily. The app is easy to use and has a variety of options to choose from, making it perfect for any Android TV user.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Android TV Home of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Android TV Home to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Android TV Home and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Android TV Home. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Android TV Home.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.