Annoying notifications are those that keep popping up on our screens, regardless of whether or not we want them. They can be from social media, email, or any other app, and they often interrupt whatever we’re doing.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Annoying Notifications for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Annoying Notifications On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Annoying Notifications Andorid App Summary
The Annoying Notifications was developed by the popular developer agency named KlearTones. They have the Annoying Notifications in the Personalization category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 93620 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Annoying Notifications latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 9, 2022 was the last date the Annoying Notifications was updated with new features. If you want to use the Annoying Notifications on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Annoying Notifications using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Annoying Notifications For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Annoying Notifications using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Annoying Notifications on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Annoying Notifications here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Annoying Notifications for PC
1. 52 high volume annoying sounds to choose from.
2. Easy to use application.
3. Compatible with most devices.
4. Can be used for ringtones, notifications, and alarms.
5. Set an annoying sound for each of your contacts.
6. Siren is one of the most popular sounds.
7. Nails on Chalkboard is another popular sound.
8. Application is free to download.
9. Sounds can be previewed before selection.
10. Make your device stand out from the rest.
Annoying Notifications App Overview and Details
💎 These high volume annoying sounds are perfect for ringtones, notifications or alarms. There are 52 annoying sounds and ringtones that are loud and clear. 💎
🔮 This easy and free application allows you to make your phone or tablet very personal. 🔮
💎 Simply press and listen to preview the annoying loud and clear ringtone or sound. If you like it, press the green check and then select either ringtone, alarm, notification, or contact.💎
🔮 This application is compatible with most devices and can be used for ringtones or notifications or alarms. 🔮
💎 Download now and you can set an annoying sound for each of your contacts so you will know who is calling without even looking! 💎
🔮 Best of all this application is free! 🔮
According to our many users the best annoying sounds are:
🔧 Dentist Drill
😨 Disturbing Person
📌 Nails on Chalkboard
💎 Why use the sounds and ringtones that come with your phone or tablet? Have your device stand out from the rest! 💎
Whats New In this Annoying Notifications?
Annoying Notifications is a great application that helps you to get rid of annoying notifications on your phone. It is very easy to use and it is very effective.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Annoying Notifications of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Annoying Notifications to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Annoying Notifications and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Annoying Notifications. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Annoying Notifications.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.