The SAM Calculator is a helpful tool for apparel businesses to estimate the required minimum order quantity (MOQ) for a new product. It takes into account the product’s complexity, fabric, color, and size. With the SAM Calculator, you can easily determine whether a product is feasible to produce in small quantities.
The latest Apparel SAM Calculator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Apparel SAM Calculator Andorid App Summary
Pranab Chakma has developed the Apparel SAM Calculator for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Apparel SAM Calculator has got over 2383+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.7
The latest update of Apparel SAM Calculator is Jan 31, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Apparel SAM Calculator App Overview and Details
Standard Allowed Minute(SAM) or SMV is widely used by industrial engineers and garment production people.For the estimation of the cost of making a garment, SAM value plays a very important role.
SAM (or SMV) means the time (in minutes) that it takes a worker to complete a specific operation or produce a specific garment. The SAM is often calculated by using a stopwatch. Sometimes it’s done by looking at a special table of times that have already been calculated, for every task needed to make a garment.
Equation For SAM :
Standard allowed minutes (SAM) = (Basic minute + Bundle allowances + machine and personal allowances).
Basic time = Cycle time × Performance rating
Cycle time = Total time required to complete full operation
Performance rating = Operator’s working speed
Bundle allowances = % on Basic Time (Normally 10)
Machine and Personal allowances = % on Basic Time (Normally 20)
Features of Apparel SAM Calculator for PC
1. Standard Allowed Minute (SAM) or SMV is used by industrial engineers and garment production people to estimate the cost of making a garment.
2. The SAM value plays a very important role in the estimation of the cost of making a garment.
3. The SAM is often calculated by using a stopwatch.
4. Sometimes it’s done by looking at a special table of times that have already been calculated, for every task needed to make a garment.
5. The Basic time is Cycle time × Performance rating.
6. Cycle time is the Total time required to complete full operation.
7. Performance rating is Operator’s working speed.
8. The Bundle allowances is % on Basic Time (Normally 10).
9. Machine and Personal allowances is % on Basic Time (Normally 20).
10. Standard allowed minutes (SAM) = (Basic minute + Bundle allowances + machine and personal allowances).
Install “Apparel SAM Calculator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Apparel SAM Calculator on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Apparel SAM Calculator on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Apparel SAM Calculator and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Apparel SAM Calculator as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Apparel SAM Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pranab Chakma|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 31, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Apparel SAM Calculator?
The Apparel SAM Calculator is a great tool for helping to estimate the cost of producing a garment. It is simple to use and can help to ensure that you are making a garment that is within your budget.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Apparel SAM Calculator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Apparel SAM Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Apparel SAM Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Apparel SAM Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Apparel SAM Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.