Army Knife for Android is a must-have tool for any Android user. It features a knife, a can opener, a screwdriver, a ruler, and a level. The app is easy to use and can be accessed from the app drawer.
Installing and using the Army Knife for Android for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Army Knife for Android Andorid App Summary
Digital & Dreams has developed the Army Knife for Android application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Army Knife for Android has over 2970048 users with a great 4.5 rating overall. The latest version of Army Knife for Android is currently 1.6.2.
The latest upstate time of the Army Knife for Android is Feb 4, 2018, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Army Knife for Android on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Army Knife for Android App Overview and Details
This app contains a set of tiny tools: a unit converter, a compass (magnetometer required), a bubble level, a calculator, a stop watch, a timer, a magnifying glass, a mirror (front camera required), a ruler and a flashlight (app and widget).
Essentially it’s like an “Army Knife” Android app.
Each tool does what it is supposed to do. There’s no space for special effects like 3d compass, talking level, psychedelic flashlight etc: the goal is to have a lightweight, fast and easy to use set of tools, one “tap” away from your home screen.
This app is the size of a common “standalone tool” like a compass, a flashlight or a magnifying glass. This way you’ll save a lot of disk space. You’ll save network consumption too, not only for the first download but for every update too.
It doesn’t require network access, the permission to write on your flash memory or the permission to read your contacts.
If you find a bug, please contact us using the “Report a bug” main menu function.
– Depending on the hardware capabilities of your smartphone, some tools may not be present
– The permission to use the camera is required in order to turn on the camera flash LED. Some smartphones (for instance the Google Nexus S) don’t light the flash LED if the camera is not running. If you check the most popular flashlight apps, you’ll find out that they all require this permission. Android Army Knife doesn’t shot any photos, doesn’t save multimedia info onto the flash card and doesn’t send anything on the internet: it doesn’t require the network permission at all.
– This app was first released on may 2011 and since then is free and without banners!.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Features of Army Knife for Android for PC
– 10 tools in one app
– lightweight and fast
– no special effects
– no network access required
– bug reporting available
|App Name:||Army Knife for Android On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Digital & Dreams|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 4, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Army Knife for Android On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Army Knife for Android on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Army Knife for Android. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Army Knife for Android, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Army Knife for Android?
-removed the delay on alarm notification (please test if it works on your device)
-fixed switch between portrait/landscape and vice versa problem
-fixed the issue that caused the flashlight to turn off entering standby on some devices
-the widget size is back to 1×1 as it was meant to be
now every tool is independent. For example you can: 1) start a tool, 2) go back to the launcher, 3) start another tool and you’ll see three different apps in the device apps list
The Army Knife for Android application is an essential tool for any Android user. It provides users with a variety of features that are essential for everyday use. The application is easy to use and provides a variety of features that are not available in the standard Android operating system.
Did the guide help you download and install the Army Knife for Android for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Army Knife for Android, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Army Knife for Android to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Army Knife for Android and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Army Knife for Android. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Army Knife for Android.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.