A digital painting and drawing software that lets you immerse yourself in your creative world. With a wide variety of tools to choose from, ArtRage allows you to explore your creativity with ease. From the realistic to the surreal, you can create any type of artwork you desire.
The technical specifications of the ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create Andorid App Summary
ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create was developed by Ambient Design Ltd. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create from Google Play Store under the Art & Design category. The latest version of ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create is 1.4.5 on Play store with total users of 108850. The ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create is Oct 20, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ambient Design Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Art & Design|
|Updated on:||Oct 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create for PC
resolutions, the interface only pops up the controls you need as you work. The main screen is your canvas, and you can customize which buttons and panels are shown.
1. Realistic painting and drawing tools that work like the real thing.
2. Full range of familiar tools like the oil brush, inking pen and pencil tools.
3. Digital features like Layers with Blend Modes, a Fill Tool, the ability to add Reference and Tracing images while you draw.
4. Intuitive interface that gets out of your way as you work.
5. Supports pressure data from the Samsung S-Pen to add an element of natural expressiveness to your paint strokes.
6. Paintings are fully compatible with desktop versions of ArtRage, and can also be exported as PNG and JPG images.
7. You can import photos as paint layers, reference images or tracing images.
8. Record your paintings as Script files for playback at larger resolutions in our desktop software.
9. Tools have a range of settings that reflect familiar properties such as paint thinners or pencil tip softness.
10. Tools blend under the brush for natural looking results.
ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create App Overview and Details
ArtRage for Android is a realistic painting and drawing app that gives you a toolkit filled with tools that work just like the real thing. Smear and blend thick oils on the screen, sketch with pencils and smudge the strokes to create gradients, work like you would on canvas or paper.
Each tool includes settings that mirror real world properties such as Paint Thinners, Pencil Softness, and other familiar properties. The app includes a range of default presets for every tool, and you can easily create your own specialized custom presets. It also supports pressure data from the Samsung S-Pen to add an element of natural expressiveness to your paint strokes.
Along with the full range of familiar tools like the oil brush, inking pen and pencil tools, ArtRage includes important digital features like Layers with Blend Modes, a Fill Tool, the ability to add Reference and Tracing images while you draw, and more.
ArtRage for Android comes with an intuitive interface that keeps all the important settings readily available but gets out of your way as you work so that you creative flow isn’t interrupted.
ArtRage Paintings are fully compatible with desktop versions of ArtRage, and can also be exported as PNG and JPG images. You can import photos as paint layers, reference images or tracing images. Record your paintings as Script files for playback at larger resolutions in our desktop software
Oil Brush, Watercolor, Airbrush, Palette Knife, Paint Roller, Paint Tube, Ink Pen, Pencil, Felt Pen, Wax/Chalk Pastel, Eraser, Flood Fill, Glitter Tube, Gloop Pen.
Each tool has a range of settings that reflect familiar properties such as paint thinners or pencil tip softness. Tools apply texture as well as color, and blend under the brush.
Add unlimited Layers to your painting, adjust visibility and opacity, rearrange and merge. ArtRage also supports a full range of Photoshop Layer Blend Modes.
Designed for compact operation at different resolutions and screen orientations. The interface has been designed to maximize your creative space without hiding away critical functions such as tool and color selection. As you paint, it gets out of the way so that you don’t have to stop and manually adjust panels. With support for Multi-Touch gestures for canvas manipulation, Undo/Redo, and Brush Size, important shortcuts are available without needing menus. Also supports Stylus-only mode to avoid accidental finger painting.
Help & Support:
Includes a built in manual. Free product support available via our Forums or by email to our support team. Please contact us if you encounter any issues.
ArtRage for Android requires access to storage, camera, and media on your device in order to load, open, export, and import resources for ArtRage. It requires network and licence connections for the Google Play licencing and PEN.UP.
ArtRage can be used offline. If you are having licence problems, see: https://www.artrage.com/faqs/cant-validate-artrage-android-asked-pay-google-play-store/
Thanks to Bo Paweena for the fantastic screenshots.
Whats New In this ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create?
Bug fixes and improvements
The ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create application is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. Its simple interface and wide range of features make it a great tool for artists of all levels of experience.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ArtRage: Draw, Paint, Create.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.