Autosync for Google Drive is a handy, easy-to-use tool that automatically synchronizes your files between your computer and Google Drive cloud storage. It keeps your files up-to-date on both devices, making it easy to work with files on the go and have them backed up safely in the cloud.
In this article, we will show you how to download Autosync for Google Drive For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Autosync for Google Drive technical specifications first.
Autosync for Google Drive Andorid App Summary
MetaCtrl is the developer of this Autosync for Google Drive application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2421737+ users of this app. The Autosync for Google Drive app rating is currently 5.0.45.
It was last updated on Aug 11, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Autosync for Google Drive for PC
Google Drive accounts
• Notify about changes in files and folders
• Filter files and folders to be synced
• Exclude folders from synchronization
|App Name:||Autosync for Google Drive On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Autosync for Google Drive For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Autosync for Google Drive on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Autosync for Google Drive on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theAutosync for Google Drive in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Autosync for Google Drive on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Autosync for Google Drive running on your computer.
Autosync for Google Drive App Overview and Details
This app is an automatic file sync and backup tool. It lets you automatically synchronize files and folders with Google Drive cloud storage and with your other devices. It is an ideal tool for photo sync, document and file backup, automatic file transfer, automatic file sharing between devices,…
New files in your cloud account are automatically downloaded onto your device. New files in your device are uploaded. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same cloud account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Google Drive works on computers but not on Android. Two-way automatic synchronization should be an essential function of the official app. For whatever reason, it is not the case. Autosync for Google Drive is here to fill the gap.
All file transfers and communications between user devices and cloud storage servers are securely encrypted and do not go through our servers. No outsiders will be able to decrypt, see or modify any file contents.
• Full two-way automatic synchronization of files and folders
• Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
• Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
• Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
• Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
• Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,…
If you like this app, please consider upgrading to premium version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to premium features. You can upgrade via in-app purchase.
• Sync multiple pairs of folders
• Upload files larger than 10 MB
• Sync your entire cloud account with a folder in your device
• Sync with multiple accounts
• Sync with shared drives
• Protect app settings with passcode
• No ads displayed in the app
• Email support by developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more information about the app, including User’s Guide (http://metactrl.com/userguide/) and FAQ (http://metactrl.com/faq/). If you run into any issues or have suggestions for improvements, don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected]. We will do our best to assist you.
Whats New In this Autosync for Google Drive?
– Advise and guide users to exclude app from battery optimization. This is needed for reliable sync in the background (sync running when app is not open on screen, can be automatic or manual sync)
– Various bug fixes and some UI improvements
If you like our app, please give it a nice 5-star rating. If you run into issues or have questions, don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected]. We’ll follow up.
Autosync for Google Drive is an application that allows users to automatically synchronize files between their computer and Google Drive. This application is easy to use and helps to keep files organized and up-to-date.
This concludes our article on Autosync for Google Drive Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Autosync for Google Drive for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Autosync for Google Drive to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Autosync for Google Drive and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Autosync for Google Drive. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Autosync for Google Drive.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.