The Book of Dreams is a comprehensive dictionary of dreams that covers everything from the meanings of different types of dreams, to how to interpret them, to how to deal with nightmares. The book also includes a section on dream symbolism, as well as a section on common dream motifs.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Book of Dreams (dictionary) for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Book of Dreams (dictionary) For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Book of Dreams (dictionary) on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Book of Dreams (dictionary), follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Book of Dreams (dictionary) app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Book of Dreams (dictionary) Andorid App Summary
Under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store, Book of Dreams (dictionary) has over 817086 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. ShevolApp has developed the Book of Dreams (dictionary) and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.24.
Until this latest version, Book of Dreams (dictionary) has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.1. This latest version was last updated on Jul 20, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Book of Dreams (dictionary) on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Book of Dreams (dictionary) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Book of Dreams (dictionary) for PC
1. A comprehensive dream dictionary with interpretations of both common and uncommon dreams.
2. An interpretation of dreams based on their culinary content.
3. An interpretation of dreams based on the work of Miss Hasse.
4. An interpretation of dreams based on the work of Freud.
5. An interpretation of dreams based on the work of Tsvetkov.
6. An interpretation of dreams based on the work of Esoteric.
7. An interpretation of dreams based on the work of the moon.
8. An interpretation of dreams based on the work of Longo.
9. An interpretation of dreams based on the work of the general public.
10. The ability to track and record your dreams for further analysis.
Book of Dreams (dictionary) App Overview and Details
Dreaming is the human connection to the universe. Whilst a dream’s content may be in response to external factors, it’s influenced by none, and therefore is THE true reality.
“The dream shows the inner truth and reality of the patient as it really is: not as I conjecture it to be, and not as he would like it to be, but as it is.” ~ Carl Jung
Nobody knows for certain why we dream. The Greek philosopher Aristotle believed that dreams were fragments of recollections of the events of the day. Sigmund Freud said that the purpose of dreams was to maintain sleep and many modern theorists state that dreams occur in order to prevent our emotions from ‘overheating’.
I hope this application will help you understand the information carried by your dreams.
The app includes:
1) Old English dream book (Dream Book Zedkielya).
2) Culinary Dream Interpretation.
3) Miller Dream Interpretation.
4) Miss Hasse Dream Interpretation.
5) Freud’s Dream Interpretation.
6) Tsvetkov Dream Interpretation.
7) Esoteric dream book.
8) Lunar dream book.
9) Longo dream book.
10) General dream book.
Whats New In this Book of Dreams (dictionary)?
Added new dictionary: General Dream Book
Fix some bugs.
The Book of Dreams (dictionary) application is a comprehensive and convenient resource for dream interpretation. The app includes a dictionary of over 1,000 dream symbols, as well as a search function and a Favorites list. With the Book of Dreams (dictionary) application, you can easily look up the meaning of your dreams and gain insight into your subconscious mind.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Book of Dreams (dictionary) of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Book of Dreams (dictionary) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Book of Dreams (dictionary) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Book of Dreams (dictionary). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Book of Dreams (dictionary).
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.