Bootstrap 4 is the latest incarnation of the popular front-end development framework. It has been completely rewritten from the ground up, and features a number of enhancements and new features. Bootstrap 4 is more responsive and mobile-friendly than ever before, and includes powerful new components such as the card component. It is also more modular than ever before, meaning that you can pick and choose the components you need, and build your own custom Bootstrap 4 framework.
In this article, we will show you how to download Bootstrap 4 For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Bootstrap 4 technical specifications first.
Bootstrap 4 Andorid App Summary
22 Digital is the developer of this Bootstrap 4 application. It is listed under the Libraries & Demo category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 42552+ users of this app. The Bootstrap 4 app rating is currently 0.1.4.
It was last updated on Aug 20, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bootstrap 4 for PC
– Access the latest Bootstrap documentation and code samples
– Learn how to create responsive websites with Bootstrap
– Quickly find the Bootstrap classes and components you need
– Get inspired by Bootstrap examples and tutorials
– Stay up-to-date with the latest Bootstrap news and updates
|App Name:||Bootstrap 4 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||22 Digital|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Libraries & Demo|
|Updated on:||Aug 20, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Bootstrap 4 For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Bootstrap 4 on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Bootstrap 4 on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theBootstrap 4 in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Bootstrap 4 on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Bootstrap 4 running on your computer.
Bootstrap 4 App Overview and Details
Bootstrap 4 is a native Android application that contains the most recent documentation and sample code for the most popular Responsive Website Framework – Bootstrap.
This app features documentation and sample code for Bootstrap version 4.1.
Whats New In this Bootstrap 4?
– Fixes an issue where images weren’t loading in some of the documentation pages.
Bootstrap 4 is a powerful front-end framework that provides a great foundation for web development. It offers a responsive grid system, a wide range of components, and support for modern web technologies. Bootstrap 4 is a great choice for any web development project.
This concludes our article on Bootstrap 4 Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Bootstrap 4 for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Bootstrap 4 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bootstrap 4 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bootstrap 4. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bootstrap 4.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.