BOTIM is a free messaging and calling app with a strong focus on video and voice call quality. The app offers a high-quality experience with HD voice and video call quality, even on slow networks. You can also share photos and videos with your friends and family. BOTIM is the perfect app for staying in touch with friends and family around the world.
Do you know the technical specifics of BOTIM – Video and Voice Call for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
BOTIM – Video and Voice Call Andorid App Summary
The BOTIM – Video and Voice Call application developer is Algento Cloud Computing Limited. They listed the BOTIM – Video and Voice Call under the Communication category on Play Store. The latest user count of the BOTIM – Video and Voice Call is more than 76665143. With a 4.4, the latest 2.9.1 of the BOTIM – Video and Voice Call is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the BOTIM – Video and Voice Call is Aug 15, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the BOTIM – Video and Voice Call on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||BOTIM – Video and Voice Call On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Algento Cloud Computing Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
BOTIM – Video and Voice Call Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run BOTIM – Video and Voice Call on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the BOTIM – Video and Voice Call and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for BOTIM – Video and Voice Call on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of BOTIM – Video and Voice Call for PC
– Make FREE voice and video calls to your friends and family members
– Encrypted chats and calls
– Share photos, videos, voice messages, and more
– Group chat with your friends and family members
– Express yourself with a built-in emoji dashboard
BOTIM – Video and Voice Call App Overview and Details
Make FREE voice and video calls to your friends and family members.
– FREE voice and video calls over 4G, 5G or Wi-Fi connection.
– Encrypted chats and calls.
– Share photos, videos, voice messages, and more.
– Group chat with your friends and family members.
– Express yourself with a built-in emoji dashboard.
* Operator data charges may apply.
Whats New In this BOTIM – Video and Voice Call?
– Voice call and video call optimization and fixes
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
After using BOTIM for a while, I can say that it is a great video and voice call application. The quality of the calls is excellent and the app is easy to use. I would definitely recommend BOTIM to anyone looking for a good video and voice call app.
Downloading and installing the BOTIM – Video and Voice Call for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This BOTIM – Video and Voice Call to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BOTIM – Video and Voice Call and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the BOTIM – Video and Voice Call. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BOTIM – Video and Voice Call.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.