CetusPlay is a server receiver that can turn your dumb TV into a smart TV. It allows you to browse and play photos, videos, and music on your TV from your phone or tablet. You can also use CetusPlay to control your TV’s power, volume, and channels.
In this article, we will show you how to download CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver technical specifications first.
- CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver Andorid App Summary
- Features of CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver for PC
- How To Download CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver For PC/Windows 10/8/7
- CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver?
CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver Andorid App Summary
CetusPlay Global is the developer of this CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3893472+ users of this app. The CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver app rating is currently 22.214.171.124-For TV.
It was last updated on Mar 28, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver for PC
|App Name:||CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||CetusPlay Global|
|Latest Version:||126.96.36.199-For TV|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 28, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Download CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theCetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver running on your computer.
CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver App Overview and Details
This app is only for on Android/Fire TV, Fire TV/Stick and Android media box only, not for the Mobile phone.
• We need more help in language localization for more users!
• Make sure both your TV and phone have been updated to latest version.
• Mouse Mode works on Fire TV/Stick(turn on the ADB debugging), Android TV(rooted) and Android media box.
• Scroll feature only work on the Android box with CetusPlay Plugin.
• As a multi-function remote control app for Android TV box/Fire TV/Android TV, also have the function as Mouse Toggle
• Multiple navigation modes, including Direction-Pad, Touch Pad, Keyboard mode and Mouse mode
• Cast your local files(photo, videos, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, etc.) from your phone to TV
• Live Channels features (add local M3U file and cast to TV/Box/Stick)
• Quick launch TV apps through one click on your phone
• Clean cache and trash to speed up your TV just one click on the accelerating ball;
• Share screen capture when you watch to social media
• Help you get rid of the paid Mouse Toggle
• Streaming media player, including Android TV, such as Google Nexus Player, NVIDIA Shield TV, Fire TV/ Stick and Android TV Box like MXQ, MX Pro, H96 Pro, M8S Box. (If you have unsupported devices, please contact us with model info.)
• Android devices
For Fire TV/Stick New Users:
• Turn on the ADB debugging and restart the Fire TV/Stick
• Install the CetusPlay phone version and connect to the Fire TV and let the CetsuPlay TV version installed on the TV device.
For Fire TV/Stick Updated Users:
• Installed latest version to your phone and TV version to your streaming media player.
• Make sure the devices on the same Wi-Fi.
• For the mouse click, apps sideload and other premium function, the ADB debugging must be enabled on your streaming media players. The Help Center in the app will guide you through the setup.
For Android TV:
• In order to enjoy it, please make sure you have done the following steps on your Android TV.
– Search and install “CetusPlay- TV version” on your TV.
– Make sure all the devices on the same Wi-Fi.
Help & Support:
• Official website: http://www.cetusplay.com/
• Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CetusPlay/ (Search CetusPlay by pages on Facebook)
• Or email us: [email protected]
• CetusPlay Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105790751450859951163
We want to hear from you, always.
▶LeEco Android TV
▶Amazon Fire TV/Fire TV Stick
▶Nvidia Shield TV
▶Google Nexus Player
▶XiaoMi Mi Box
▶ZIDOO X5/X9S/X6 PRO/X1/X9/X1
▶HiMedia Android TV box Q10 PRO/Q5 PRO/H8
▶PHILIPS Smart TV Box HMP8100
▶RIKOMAGIC MK902 II
▶MINIX NEO X7/X6/X8/Z64
▶SkyStreamX Streaming Media Player
▶SkyStream ONE Box
▶RQN Android TV Box MXQ
▶Bros Unite M8S TV Box
▶PigflyTech Android TV Box
▶COOLEAD M8S TV Box
▶MX III TV Box
▶Febite M8S TV Box
▶VENSMILE MXV Plus
▶Monba M8S Set Top TV Box
▶Kudo TV KD1 Plus Android TV Box S812
▶Pigflytech MX3+ plus
▶Mansy Genuine KODI(XBMC) MX Pro
▶The Dragon Box
▶SONY Android TV
▶SHARP Android TV
▶Tronsmart Vega Box
▶Kii Pro DVB
▶WELLWIN Nettech Box
▶Rveal Streaming Box
Whats New In this CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver?
Make necessary change to comply the Google Play Malicious Behavior policy
CetusPlay is a great TV remote server receiver application. It allows you to easily control your TV with your smartphone or tablet. The app is easy to use and has a great interface. I highly recommend CetusPlay for anyone looking for an easy to use TV remote server receiver application.
This concludes our article on CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.