If you’re one of those people who love to read, but hates being confined to the same spot, CHOMP is the perfect book for you. Created by Christoph Niemann, this unique book is made up of fold-out pages that allow you to read while you’re on the go. Whether you’re stuck on a train or waiting in line at the grocery store, you can easily open up CHOMP and get lost in a good book.
We will help you download the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install CHOMP by Christoph Niemann on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install CHOMP by Christoph Niemann on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for CHOMP by Christoph Niemann on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||CHOMP by Christoph Niemann On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fox & Sheep|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2016|
|Get it On:|
CHOMP by Christoph Niemann Andorid App Summary
Fox & Sheep is the developer of the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann, and they have the app under the Entertainment of Google Play Store. The latest version of the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann from them is 1.3.7 with over 3910074 users under the hood. With a 4.4 rating, the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann is Jul 29, 2016, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
CHOMP by Christoph Niemann App Overview and Details
“It’s not quite a storybook, and not quite a video game. It’s ostensibly for kids, but its creative appeal is universal. It’s definitely digital, but feels analog. The app lives at the intersection of all these things, which is one reason it’s such fun to play.”
“CHOMP by Christoph Niemann” is the latest imagination from internationally renowned children’s author and illustrator Christoph Niemann, whose App ‘Petting Zoo’ is already loved by millions of children and families around the world.
And the best thing is: IT IS FREE and you get 10 great scenes every day!
‘CHOMP’ combines playful, humorous, and lovingly hand-drawn animations with live video, enabling children and adults alike to slip into a variety of comical roles. From a virtuous pianist, to a spaghetti-slurping dog, or a living cuckoo-clock, anything is possible!
What makes this App so inspiring and special is that children participate using their own faces, mimicry, and song, allowing their creativity to run free.
With the video functions, all of these adventures can be saved forever. ‘CHOMP’ is so easy and intuitive to use that kids can create and sing their own personal messages to send to parents, grandparents, friends, or siblings, all in the blink of an eye.
• Hand drawn animations made with love and care.
• Over 50 hand-drawn scenes with countless funny animations.
• Fun for all ages.
• No language knowledge needed. The app is text-free.
• No invasive advertising, or data mining.
• Record play sessions with integrated video recording.
• Children can swipe left and right to change animations. Tap the screen to see the fun.
• Grownups can open the camera menu in the bottom left to record videos. Tap to microphone icon to enable sound recording, use the large center button to start and stop video recording.
• Please enable camera permissions when prompted.
Just as with his App ‘Petting Zoo’ and his New York Times blog ‘Abstract City’, Christoph Niemann uses ‘CHOMP’ to once again show us his own unique, absurd, and always funny view of the world.
Please also check out our other great App for kids:
“PETTING ZOO” – is a fantastic storybook app. It features beautiful, fun, interactive animations of over 20 animals, and it’s bound to be a big favorite for kids and animal lovers of all ages.
Features of CHOMP by Christoph Niemann for PC
, Christoph Niemann has once again succeeded in creating a one-of-a-kind App that is sure to bring joy to children and parents alike.
1. Hand drawn animations made with love and care.
2. Over 50 hand-drawn scenes with countless funny animations.
3. Fun for all ages.
4. No language knowledge needed. The app is text-free.
5. No invasive advertising, or data mining.
6. Record play sessions with integrated video recording.
7. Please enable camera permissions when prompted.
8. Intuitive and easy to use.
9. Grownups can open the camera menu in the bottom left to record videos.
10. Tap to microphone icon to enable sound recording, use the large center button to start and stop video recording.
Whats New In this CHOMP by Christoph Niemann?
New store screen.
Niemann’s CHOMP application is one of the most delightful and easy to use applications I have ever used. It is a simple, yet powerful tool that makes creating documents on the iPad a breeze. The app has a minimalistic design that is not only visually appealing, but also easy to use. The app’s functionality is top notch and makes creating documents on the iPad a joy. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a great document creator for the iPad.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This CHOMP by Christoph Niemann to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CHOMP by Christoph Niemann and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.