Chordbot is a music app that lets you create and play custom chord progressions. With Chordbot Lite, you can make up to three progressions and save them for later use.
Our goal is to help you get the Chordbot Lite for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Chordbot Lite Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Chordbot Lite is Contrasonic AB and they’ve done a great job at keeping Chordbot Lite simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Chordbot Lite under Music & Audio of Play Store. Chordbot Lite’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 1261496. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love Chordbot Lite.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Chordbot Lite is Dec 7, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Chordbot Lite on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Chordbot Lite App Overview and Details
Chordbot is a music app that lets you create and play complex chord progressions quickly and easily.
Use it to:
* Experiment with advanced chord progressions without instruments or fingering charts.
* Create customisable backing tracks for instrument practice sessions.
* Rearrange new or existing songs with different instruments and comping patterns.
* Experiment with music theory without having to master an instrument first.
* Add some interesting chords
* Select a few instruments patterns
* Hit play. Fiddle around with chords and arrangements in real-time until you find something you like
* Export as MIDI, refine in DAW, release song, profit (optional)
* 60+ chord types in all keys and inversions
* 400+ dynamically mixable instrument tracks
* Key/inversion/root note control
* Support for song sections with separate arrangements/mixer settings
* Song-O-Matic – Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles
* MIDI/WAV export (only in Chordbot Pro)
This is a free evaluation version of the full version of Chordbot. It has all the features of the paid version but saving/exporting is disabled. Try this version first and upgrade to the full version if you like what you see/hear.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
Features of Chordbot Lite for PC
1. Chordbot is a music app that lets you create and play complex chord progressions quickly and easily.
2. Chordbot is a great tool for experimenting with advanced chord progressions without instruments or fingering charts.
3. Chordbot is also great for creating customisable backing tracks for instrument practice sessions.
4. Chordbot can be used to rearrange new or existing songs with different instruments and comping patterns.
5. Chordbot is also a great tool for experimenting with music theory without having to master an instrument first.
6. Chordbot has a 60+ chord types in all keys and inversions.
7. Chordbot has 400+ dynamically mixable instrument tracks.
8. Chordbot has key/inversion/root note control.
9. Chordbot supports song sections with separate arrangements/mixer settings.
10. Chordbot has an automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
Whats New In this Chordbot Lite?
Stability and performance fixes
Download & Install Chordbot Lite For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Chordbot Lite app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Chordbot Lite app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Chordbot Lite will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Chordbot Lite on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Chordbot Lite On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Contrasonic AB|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Dec 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Chordbot Lite is an easy to use music application that helps you create and play chord progressions. Whether you are a beginner or experienced musician, Chordbot Lite makes music composition easy and fun. With Chordbot Lite, you can create custom chord progressions, practice and jam with your favorite songs, and even export your progressions to MIDI or other audio formats.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Chordbot Lite for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Chordbot Lite, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Chordbot Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Chordbot Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Chordbot Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Chordbot Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.