Cipher tools are a set of utilities used to encrypt and decrypt data. They are used to protect information from being accessed by unauthorized individuals. Cipher tools are used by businesses and governments to keep information confidential.
The technical specifications of the Cipher tools for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Cipher tools Andorid App Summary
Cipher tools was developed by Jarda Kvapil and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Cipher tools from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Cipher tools is 2.0.1 on Play store with total users of 93839. The Cipher tools app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Cipher tools is Mar 16, 2012. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Cipher tools on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Cipher tools For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Cipher tools installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Cipher tools and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Cipher tools on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Cipher tools in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Cipher tools on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Cipher tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jarda Kvapil|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 16, 2012|
|Get it On:|
Cipher tools App Overview and Details
Contains: vigenere, mobile cipher, morse code, ascii code, binary code, oct code, hex code, base64 code, digital sum, reverse words or text, ROT cipher, roman numbers, braille decoder, fake text, front to back text, mathias sandorf, playfair.
Showing letters frequency. Solve text with all possible ciphers.
Another option is display cipher key for more cipher.
Alphabet, Letter frequency, Ascii table, Braille, Morse, Roman numbers, ROT13, Polish cross, Hebrew cross, Hebrew Atbash, Polybius, Mayan numbers, Vigenere, Semaphore, Mill, Spelling tables, Digits, Mathias Sandorf, prime numbers, Sumerian alphabet, Flags, Baconian …
Vibrate or play tone for morse code.
Testing on SGS II.
Please, the errors send me to email with notes: selected cipher, input text, input key.
Features of Cipher tools for PC
1. Shows letters frequency.
2. Solves text with all possible ciphers.
3. Displays cipher key for more ciphers.
4. Alphabet, letter frequency, ascii table, braille, morse, roman numbers, rot13, polish cross, hebrew cross, hebrew atbash, polybius, mayan numbers, vigenere, semaphore, mill, spelling tables, digits, mathias sandorf, prime numbers, sumerian alphabet, flags, baconian.
5. Vibrates or plays tone for morse code.
6. Testing on SGS II.
7. Important: Please, send me the errors to email with notes: selected cipher, input text, input key.
8. Many thanks.
Whats New In this Cipher tools?
Add PlayFair cipher
Add Baconian cipher into theory
Add flags into theory
Add number format (INT, BIN, OCT, HEX) into theory
New ASCII table in theory
Add possibility re-solve line in bulk solution
Theory menu is sorting alphabetically
From some cipher is direct link into theory page
Fix Braille cipher
2.0.1 – Fix main menu
The Cipher tools application is a powerful and versatile encryption tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. It can be used to protect sensitive data from unauthorized access, to secure communications between two parties, or to protect stored data from unauthorized access. The Cipher tools application is easy to use and provides a high level of security.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Cipher tools on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Cipher tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cipher tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cipher tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cipher tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.