Civil engineering is one of the oldest engineering disciplines. It deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including public works such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. It is traditionally broken into several sub-disciplines, including structural engineering, environmental engineering, and transportation engineering.
The technical specifications of the Civil Engineering Dictionary for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Civil Engineering Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Civil Engineering Dictionary was developed by Haseeb Jamal and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Civil Engineering Dictionary from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Civil Engineering Dictionary is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 388021. The Civil Engineering Dictionary app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Civil Engineering Dictionary is Jan 17, 2015. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Civil Engineering Dictionary on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Civil Engineering Dictionary For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Civil Engineering Dictionary using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Civil Engineering Dictionary on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Civil Engineering Dictionary here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Civil Engineering Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Haseeb Jamal|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 17, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Features of Civil Engineering Dictionary for PC
– Detailed Civil Engineering Dictionary App from AboutCivil.Org
– Contains more than 10,000 words and their definitions
– Definitions are technical, detailed and explained according to Civil Engineering field
– All the definitions are in simple English for easy understanding
– Explanatory images with 100s of words
– Ability to “Add a Word to Favorite” for later use
– Ability to add a word and its meaning (Also email the newly added word and it’s meaning to the developer for adding in the future app release.)
– In App Browsing of Civil Engineering Lectures, Notes, Tutorials and Articles
– All content of the Dictionary available Offline
– Word of the Day – daily new word
– App Feedback option (sent to developer email)
– App Rating Link (Button/link for users to rate the app in play store)
Civil Engineering Dictionary App Overview and Details
A detailed Civil Engineering Dictionary App from AboutCivil.Org. The dictionary contains more than 10,000 words and their definitions, along with images. The definitions are technical, detailed and explained according to Civil Engineering field. All the definitions are in simple English for easy understanding.
Features of Civil Engineering Dictionary Include:
* Easy Searching of words through search bar at the top.
* Users can search the words by just typing a few characters and words suggestions are shown.
* Users can search in the detailed definitions of the words as well.
* Explanatory images with 100s of words.
* Ability to “Add a Word to Favorite” for later use.
* Ability to add a word and its meaning (Also email the newly added word and it’s meaning to the developer for adding in the future app release.)
* In App Browsing of Civil Engineering Lectures, Notes, Tutorials and Articles.
* All content of the Dictionary available Offline
* Search history
* Word of the Day – daily new word
* Compatible with most of the android devices and most of it’s versions
* A quick search of words while you type
* A ‘keyword’ search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* Share a word (and it’s meaning) through SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Mail
* Use swipe gestures to move back and forward (with supported devices).
* Copy text (with supported devices).
* Customizable font sizes for better readability
* App Feedback option (sent to developer email)
* App Rating Link (Button/link for users to rate the app in play store)
* App takes minimum of the space on the phone and use as much less RAM as possible
Whats New In this Civil Engineering Dictionary?
The Civil Engineering Dictionary app is a comprehensive resource for civil engineers. It includes definitions for all the major terms and concepts in civil engineering, as well as illustrations and examples. The app is easy to use, and it is a valuable tool for civil engineers of all experience levels.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Civil Engineering Dictionary on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Civil Engineering Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Civil Engineering Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Civil Engineering Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Civil Engineering Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.