D-Link Smart CCTV is a surveillance system that uses cameras to monitor an area for security purposes. The system can be used to protect businesses, homes, and other areas. D-Link Smart CCTV is easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
Our goal is to help you get the D-Link Smart CCTV for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
D-Link Smart CCTV Andorid App Summary
The developer of the D-Link Smart CCTV is D-Link India Limited and they’ve done a great job at keeping D-Link Smart CCTV simple yet highly interactive. You can find the D-Link Smart CCTV under Tools of Play Store. D-Link Smart CCTV’s latest version is 220.127.116.11 with an impressive user base of over 118094. Besides, the overall user rating of 2.3 shows how people love D-Link Smart CCTV.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the D-Link Smart CCTV is Dec 17, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the D-Link Smart CCTV on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
D-Link Smart CCTV App Overview and Details
D-Link Smart CCTV App is a versatile video management software for the DVRs, NVR’s, IP cameras. It provides multiple functionalities, including real-time live view, video recording, playback, etc., for the connected devices to meet the needs of monitoring task.
Features of D-Link Smart CCTV for PC
1. D-Link Smart CCTV App provides real-time live view of connected devices.
2. D-Link Smart CCTV App allows video recording of connected devices.
3. D-Link Smart CCTV App enables playback of recorded videos.
4. D-Link Smart CCTV App supports alarm notification.
5. D-Link Smart CCTV App provides PTZ control of connected devices.
6. D-Link Smart CCTV App enables two-way audio communication.
7. D-Link Smart CCTV App supports viewing of connected devices on a map.
8. D-Link Smart CCTV App supports exporting of recorded videos.
9. D-Link Smart CCTV App supports remote management of connected devices.
10. D-Link Smart CCTV App supports viewing of live and recorded videos simultaneously.
Whats New In this D-Link Smart CCTV?
New App Release to Support Android 11 compatibility.
Download & Install D-Link Smart CCTV For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the D-Link Smart CCTV app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the D-Link Smart CCTV app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the D-Link Smart CCTV will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed D-Link Smart CCTV on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||D-Link Smart CCTV On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||D-Link India Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
D-Link Smart CCTV is a comprehensive security camera solution that enables users to monitor their property from anywhere in the world. The application provides a user-friendly interface that allows users to view live footage, record video, and manage their cameras. D-Link Smart CCTV is a great solution for home and business owners who want to keep an eye on their property.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the D-Link Smart CCTV for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the D-Link Smart CCTV, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This D-Link Smart CCTV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for D-Link Smart CCTV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the D-Link Smart CCTV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the D-Link Smart CCTV.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.