A data usage monitor is a handy tool for anyone who wants to keep track of their monthly data usage. It can help you stay within your data plan limits, and avoid overage charges. Most data usage monitors provide real-time information about your data usage, so you can see which apps are using the most data. They also typically provide historical data, so you can see how your data usage has changed over time.
In this article, we will show you how to download Data Usage Monitor For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Data Usage Monitor technical specifications first.
Data Usage Monitor Andorid App Summary
Iris Infotech is the developer of this Data Usage Monitor application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5270+ users of this app. The Data Usage Monitor app rating is currently 1.0.5.
It was last updated on Oct 3, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Data Usage Monitor for PC
1) Accurately measure your daily data traffic.
2) Analyze data in an easy-to-understand way.
3) Automatically measure your data traffic.
4) Check data usage whenever you’re concerned.
5) Monitor data usage for multiple devices.
6) Understand which apps are using the most data.
7) Set data usage alerts.
8) Get recommendations for reducing data usage.
9) Access data usage history.
10) And more!
|App Name:||Data Usage Monitor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Iris Infotech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 3, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Data Usage Monitor For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Data Usage Monitor on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Data Usage Monitor and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Data Usage Monitor andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Data Usage Monitor App Overview and Details
“Data Usage Monitor” helps you to accurately measure your daily data traffic, and analyze the data in a way easy to understand.
Automatic Data Traffic Measurement – Once you launch the app, it will then measure your data traffic automatically. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, simply launch the app to check!
Whats New In this Data Usage Monitor?
The Data Usage Monitor is an essential tool for managing your data usage and preventing costly overages. It allows you to track your data usage in real time, so you can adjust your usage as needed. The app is easy to use and very effective.
This concludes our article on Data Usage Monitor Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Data Usage Monitor for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Data Usage Monitor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Data Usage Monitor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Data Usage Monitor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Data Usage Monitor.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.