A dial is a simple machine that is used to measure the passage of time. It consists of a circular or semicircular face with a series of markings, or “hours,” and a pointer that indicates the current time. The dial is rotated so that the pointer aligns with one of the markings.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Dials For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Dials App Overview and Details
Dials App Overview and Details
This is a standalone app for performing shaft alignment, using indicator dials, on typical applications such as a motor and a pump. The app guides the user through the complete measurement and alignment process simplifying otherwise cumbersome tasks such as calculations and determination of directions and amount to move the machine to achieve a perfect alignment. With this release users who have purchased the Fixturlaser Dial Kit can forget about bar sag compensation altogether – the app compensates automatically for the correct amount of bar sag.
– Intuitive user interface, all symbols and graphics – no text
– Work with either metric or imperial dimensions (mm or inch)
– Works according to the reversed rim method
– Compensation for bar sag calculation is built into the app
– Automatic bar sag compensation for users with the Fixturlaser Dial Kit
– VertiZontal™ -adjust the machine both vertically and horizontally without re-measuring
– Saves the measurement result to your camera roll
Visit the website www.alignmentknowledge.com for more information on alignment in general and support on the app.
The Fixturlaser Dials app was developed in partnership with VibrAlign.
Download & Install Dials For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Dials on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Dials on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Dials result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Dials will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Dials with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Dials on your PC.
|App Name:||Dials On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Acoem AB|
|Updated on:||Dec 15, 2016|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Dials Andorid App Summary
Acoem AB is the developer of this Dials application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 99368+ users of this app. The Dials app rating is currently 1.1.0.
It was last updated on Dec 15, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Dials for PC
1. The app is intuitive and easy to use, with graphics instead of text.
2. The app can be used with imperial or metric dimensions.
3. The app compensates automatically for bar sag.
4. The app can be used vertically and horizontally without re-measuring.
5. The app saves the measurement result to your camera roll.
6. The app was developed in partnership with VibrAlign.
7. The app is available on the Alignment Knowledge website.
8. The app is perfect for typical applications such as a motor and a pump.
9. The app guides the user through the complete measurement and alignment process.
10. The app is perfect for users who have purchased the Fixturlaser Dial Kit.
Whats New In this Dials?
This upgrade with new functionality simplifies shaft alignment with dial indicators even more. One important step in the shaft alignment process is to determine the amount of bar sag, and account for it in the result calculations. Working with the Fixturlaser Dial Kit and this new version of the Fixturlaser Dials app takes care of the bar sag automatically. No more time consuming measurements, let the app do the math!
Dials is an amazing application that has completely changed the way I communicate with my family and friends. Being able to see when they are available and easily contact them has made my life so much easier. I would highly recommend Dials to anyone who wants to improve their communication.
This concludes our article on Dials Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Dials for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Dials to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dials and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dials. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dials.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.