A dose calculator is a computer application that calculates the dose of a particular medication given to a patient. The dose calculator application allows health care providers to input the patient’s weight, age, and medication information to calculate the precise dose that should be administered.
The technical specifications of the Dose Calculator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Dose Calculator Andorid App Summary
Dose Calculator was developed by Ahmed Gabr and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Dose Calculator from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of Dose Calculator is 2.9.4 on Play store with total users of 136998. The Dose Calculator app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Dose Calculator is Apr 8, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Dose Calculator on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Dose Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Dose Calculator using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Dose Calculator on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Dose Calculator here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Dose Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ahmed Gabr|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 8, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Dose Calculator for PC
– Drug dosage calculator
– Lab test result references
– Ideal baby weight calculator
Dose Calculator App Overview and Details
– dose of +50 most common drugs.
– +150 lab test result references.
– ideal baby weight from birth to 18 years.
Whats New In this Dose Calculator?
* new comfortable design.
* add new drugs up to 50 drugs.
* add new function ( Reference of Lab test results ) >150 test.
* make new mobile-support website to support all platforms.
Dose Calculator is a lifesaving application that helps healthcare professionals calculate the right dose of medication for their patients. This app is easy to use and helps to ensure that patients receive the correct dose of medication, every time.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Dose Calculator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Dose Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dose Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dose Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dose Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.