As technology advances, more and more tools become available to help us with our work. In the field of programming, there are many types of advanced tools that can make our work easier. These tools can include compilers, debuggers, profilers, and code generators.
Compilers are software programs that take our code and turn it into a form that the computer can understand. This process is called compilation. Compilers can help us to find errors in our code and to optimize our code for faster execution.
Debuggers are tools that allow us to step through our code and examine the values of variables and other aspects of the program as it is running. This can help us to find and fix errors in our code.
The technical specifications of the Advanced Tools for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Advanced Tools Andorid App Summary
Advanced Tools was developed by SCDevs and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Advanced Tools from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Advanced Tools is 2.2.9 on Play store with total users of 476202. The Advanced Tools app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Advanced Tools is Aug 3, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Advanced Tools on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Advanced Tools For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Advanced Tools installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Advanced Tools and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Advanced Tools on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Advanced Tools in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Advanced Tools on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Advanced Tools On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Advanced Tools App Overview and Details
A complete set of tools to manage your device, Advanced Tools is: file manager, task manager, apk manager, system manager and much more with the device-related tools (sensors, gps, cpu, display, flashlight).
Even more options available for root users.
**** NOTES ****
Logcat tool requires READ_LOG permission to run properly, non-root users can grant READ_LOG permission by using ADB commands, see related info inside the app.
**** BASIC HINTS ****
Open the main menu to access all the tools available, swipe from the left edge to the right or tap the dedicated button.
File Manager – for any of the item in the list, single tap to open, long-press to select. Open the top-right menu (three dots) for more options.
**** SOME OF THE THINGS YOU CAN DO ****
* Operate on two different tabs
* File operations between tabs (no need to navigate back!)
* Access/modify RO folders, system, data, etc. (root)
* Copy, cut, paste, delete, rename files or folders
* Add new folders
* Add new text files
* Integrated mini text editor
* Search files or folders
* Get file or folder details
* Set file or folder permissions (root)
* Zip/unzip files or whole folders
* Browse zip file’s contents
* Unzip selected contents from a zip file
* Browse APK file’s contents
* Send files via bluetooth
* Share supported files
* Storage info with pie charts
* Set starting folders (shortcuts)
* FTP: download/upload files or whole folders
* FTP: browse FTP contents, add new folders
* Detailed info about each installed application
* Uninstall apps
* Freeze system apps (root)
* Uninstall system apps (root)
* Backup and restore apps
* Clear app cache/data
* Startup apps (grant/deny auto-start)
* Manage app components! (Pro only)
* View content of manifest file (Pro only)
* Plenty of info about system, memory, graphic, hw, battery
* Change LCD density (root)
* Change the heap size (root)
* Change “max events per second” value (root)
* Change the WiFi scan interval (root)
* more properties from build.prop file
* Change “min free kbytes” value (root)
* Change “vfs cache pressure” value (root)
* Change swappiness value (root)
* Change dirty ratio and dirty background ratio (root)
* more kernel’s VM and sysctl parameters
* Configure Android’s internal task killer
* Access special settings and info
* View filesystem
* View dmesg (Kernel Debug Messages)
* View live logcat
* Record, filter, stop, resume logcat
* Detect CarrierIQ
* Floating RAM meter (Pro only)
* Kill selected applications
* Filter system processes (security options)
* Info about running services
* Scan and analyze all the sensors installed
* Compass tool
* Compass calibration tool
* Magnetic field detector
GPS STATUS AND FIX
* Get all the info passed by GPS device
* Fast fix tool to get signal fixed in less time
* Scan satellites and get dedicated info
* Get your current location’s address
* CPU Time in State monitor
* Real-time CPU meter
* Floating CPU meter (Pro only)
* Set CPU scaling frequencies and governor (root)
* Detailed info about screen device
* Blue light filter for eyes comfort
* Dim filter for smart brightness control
ATOOLS TERMINAL (Pro only)
* Pseudo terminal emulator
* Execute linux commands
* Quick buttons for mount and set permissions
* Quick launch from notification bar
* Use the camera flashlight as a torch
* Light and dark themes
* Customizable font style and text size
Enjoy Advanced Tools!
Features of Advanced Tools for PC
* View/edit Android’s sysfs (root)
* View/edit Android’s property files (root)
* View/edit Android’s init.d scripts (root)
* View/edit Android’s build.prop file (root)
* View/edit Android’s permissions.db file (root)
* Kill processes (root)
* View kernel log (logcat) (root)
* Reboot device (root)
* Power off device (root)
* Boot into recovery mode (root)
* Boot into bootloader mode (root)
* Check root status (root)
* Change device’s hostname (root)
* Hide IMEI (root)
* Change/append MAC address (root)
* Change system language (root)
* Change SIM card’s operator name (root)
SENSORS & GPS
* View all sensor data
* GPS test
* Light sensor
* Proximity sensor
CPU & DISPLAY
* CPU info
* CPU load
* CPU frequency
* Memory info
* Graphic info
* Display info
* Change LCD brightness (root)
* Change LCD color (root)
* Change LCD saturation (root)
* Change LCD contrast (root)
* Change the device’s resolution (root)
* Force GPU rendering (root)
* Change the device’s orientation
Whats New In this Advanced Tools?
– Improvements and bug fixes
– New items in GPS and Sensor Tools
– Graphic refresh
– Completely redesigned UI
– New tools and options
– New: Display section added
– New: Screen Info tool
– New: Smart Dim tool
– Black theme added
– Updated info for Logcat tool (how to get logs on non-rooted devices)
– Blue Light Filter tool to protect your eyes
– Drag and drop (move or copy files)
– Support for OTG USB storage
– Tutorials and help by categories
Advanced Tools is an excellent application that provides users with a variety of powerful tools for managing their files and folders. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of features that can help users to be more productive. Overall, Advanced Tools is an excellent tool that is well worth the price.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Advanced Tools on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Advanced Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Advanced Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Advanced Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Advanced Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.