Art-o-cubes are a new way to experience art. They are small, colorful cubes that can be arranged in any way you want. Each cube has a different design on it, so you can create different patterns and designs.
Art-o-cubes are perfect for people who want to express their creative side. They are also a great way to learn about different artists and styles. You can create your own art collection with Art-o-cubes, or use them to decorate your home.
No matter what you use them for, Art-o-cubes are a fun and unique way to enjoy art.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Art-o-cubes for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Art-o-cubes For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Art-o-cubes on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Art-o-cubes, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Art-o-cubes app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Art-o-cubes Andorid App Summary
Under the Entertainment category on Google Play store, Art-o-cubes has over 32472 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Stenson has developed the Art-o-cubes and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, null.
Until this latest version, Art-o-cubes has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.6. This latest version was last updated on Nov 23, 2018 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Art-o-cubes on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Art-o-cubes On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 23, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Art-o-cubes for PC
1. Export to Polygon File Format
2. Menu -> Models -> Export
3. File writes to folder: Android\data\com.Stenson.Art_o_cubes\files\Export\*.ply
4. The models has the vertex colors.
5. To see the colors after import in Blender turn on the Textured Solid inside the Shading tab of N-panel.
Art-o-cubes App Overview and Details
The app for making an art of colored cubes.
Export to Polygon File Format:
Menu -> Models -> Export
File writes to folder: Android\data\com.Stenson.Art_o_cubes\files\Export\*.ply
The models has the vertex colors. To see the colors after import in Blender turn on the Textured Solid inside the Shading tab of N-panel.
Whats New In this Art-o-cubes?
Support for new versions of Android
After playing with Art-o-cubes for a while, I found that they are a lot of fun. They are a great way to relieve stress and have some fun. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Art-o-cubes of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Art-o-cubes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Art-o-cubes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Art-o-cubes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Art-o-cubes.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.