Avee Music Player (Lite) is a lightweight music player with a simple and clean interface. It supports all common audio formats such as mp3, wav, and FLAC. Avee Music Player (Lite) also features a sleep timer and widget support.
Installing and using the Avee Music Player (Lite) for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Avee Music Player (Lite) Andorid App Summary
Daaw Aww has developed the Avee Music Player (Lite) application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Avee Music Player (Lite) has over 14051682 users with a great 4.0 rating overall. The latest version of Avee Music Player (Lite) is currently 1.2.173-lite.
The latest upstate time of the Avee Music Player (Lite) is Jun 3, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Avee Music Player (Lite) on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Avee Music Player (Lite) App Overview and Details
Are you a music enthusiast, music producer, or a social media music video channel maker?
You should definitely try out Avee Music Player app!
This is a kind of music player that gives you the option to listen and visualize all your favorite music beats with its built-in spectrum visualizer templates and, even more, you can edit and personalize music in video maker section to export your creations as unique musical video clips to share with friends and on social media like YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Explore Avee Music Player FEATURES:
For everyday users:
• Choose this lightweight music player for everyday use
• Enjoy its video player to view recorded content
• Use it to playback most popular formats, such as .mp4, .mp3, .wav, etc.
• Visualize audio beats in default spectrum visualizer templates
• Play music in the background while multitasking
• Directly browse content from device folders
• Customize folder shortcuts for fast music access
• Create and save playlists
• Search library, queue, files
• Create and save favorite music in playlists
• Enjoy the benefits of having an equalizer
• Lock screen orientation
• Use sleep timer for bedtime musical journey
• Use media and blue-tooth controls
• Listen to audio streams like internet radio, etc.
• Customize or create and save your own visualizer templates
• Export music together with a visualizer to share music videos on YouTube, TikTok, etc.
• Use variable resolutions, such as SD, HD, or up to 4K* video files
• Use variable framerates, such as 25, 30, 50, and 60 FPS
• Use variable aspect ratios, such as 4:3, 16:9, 21:10
• Add image or animation files, such as .jpg, .png, .gif
• Tweak audio frequencies for desirable movement
• Add multiple art layers
* depends on the device
Unleash your creativity with customizable audio visualizers!
When watching music videos on YouTube, you will see music waves moving up and down to the beat of the music with beautiful colors. Have you ever thought of how to create them? Using this application you can easily create a music video for your favorite song right on your mobile phone or tablet.
These audio visualizers are extensively customizable, allowing you to tweak its color, shape, size, and audio reaction. You can even put your picture or animated .gif file. What is more, you can make your own templates or import the ones shared online. You can also export the present templates for future use.
Make a better sound trip!
To improve sound experience, you can use the app’s equalizer. Make your music sound exactly as you wish. With all this, you can enjoy your music more.
The app’s library has various music browsing options, it also organizes your music into various categories, such as Albums, Artists, and Genres. You can also create your playlist or view songs in folders.
You are welcome to share the feedback on enjoyment of the Avee Music Player app at sup[email protected] with your suggestions about its improvement.
We wish you an enjoyable experience of music thrill, video making, spectrum visualizing and much more using the app!
With best regards,
Your Avee Music Player
Note when exporting files: some video codecs are phone specific and for the best user experience start by using “omx.google.h264” video codec.
Special note about Microphone permission:
While this app asks for Microphone permission, it does not access the microphone itself to listen for audio from the device but rather uses this permission to access the global audio stream at the software level. It is used by Native playback engine and is currently kept only for compatibility reasons.
Features of Avee Music Player (Lite) for PC
and beats in the background. These waves and beats are called spectrums. Avee Music Player has spectrum visualizers that will create these waves and beats for you. You can also edit and personalize music in video maker section to export your creations as unique musical video clips to share with friends and on social media like YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
|App Name:||Avee Music Player (Lite) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Daaw Aww|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jun 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Avee Music Player (Lite) On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Avee Music Player (Lite) on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Avee Music Player (Lite). It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Avee Music Player (Lite), and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Avee Music Player (Lite)?
* Fixed “Load from File” option
* Bug fixes
* Other small improvements/changes
Avee Music Player (Lite) is a comprehensive and lightweight music player that lets you listen to your favorite music tracks seamlessly. The player has a simple and user-friendly interface that lets you browse through your music files quickly and easily. You can also create and manage playlists with ease. Avee Music Player (Lite) is perfect for listening to music on the go.
Did the guide help you download and install the Avee Music Player (Lite) for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Avee Music Player (Lite), let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Avee Music Player (Lite) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Avee Music Player (Lite) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Avee Music Player (Lite). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Avee Music Player (Lite).
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.