A bank balance is a record of how much money a person has in their bank account. It is usually expressed as a balance in a particular currency. The bank balance can be used to track income and expenses, as well as to make payments.
Installing and using the Bank Balance for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Bank Balance Andorid App Summary
GeekMindApps has developed the Bank Balance application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Finance category on Play Store. Bank Balance has over 233741 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of Bank Balance is currently 2.2.
The latest upstate time of the Bank Balance is Oct 1, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Bank Balance on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Bank Balance App Overview and Details
== Give a Miss Call To Know Your Bank Balance (Toll Free)==
Bank Balance Checker enables you to view your bank account balance with just a single tap.
If you want to know your Indian bank’s account balance any time any where by free of cost, this is the app which will helps you for that. You don’t want to login to your bank account or internet banking or any mobile banking,also no need to share your credential of any account.this is completely free and totally safe.
Simply swipe to your bank and Give a missed call to the number provided by the app which is taken from each and every official site of banks. It’s just that easy. Your bank will then send you your account balance via text message.
Bank Balance Checker app covers most of the Indian banks.
– Know bank balance by miss call
– Know your bank balance, mini statement, check status, block card etc using sms banking
– All Banks IFSC Codes
– SMS Banking
– Net Banking / Internet Banking of all major indian banks
– Know interest rate of PPF, sukanya samriddhi yojana, senior citizen scheme which updated quarterly
– Know all information of different different government scheme.
– EMI Calculator, Loan Calculator
– Interest Calculator, Simple Interest Calculator, Compound Interest Calculator
– GST Calculator
– FD Calculator / Fix Deposit Calculator
– RD Calculator/ Recurring Deposit Calculator
– PIN Code, RTO Code, ISD Code
== NOTE ==
User need to register their mobile number with the bank to get balance inquiry by missed call
== DISCLOSURE ==
This app is not endorsed or affiliated with any company shown in app. Any trademarks use in this app are done under fair use policy with the sole purpose of identifying respective owner or entities and remain the property of their respective owners or entities.
Features of Bank Balance for PC
1. View bank account balance with a single tap.
2. Get account balance of Indian banks for free.
3. No need to login to bank account or internet banking.
4. No need to share bank account credentials.
5. Covers most Indian banks.
6. View mini statement, check account status, and block card using SMS banking.
7. Get interest rates of PPF, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, and other government schemes.
8. EMI Calculator, Loan Calculator, and Interest Calculator.
9. GST Calculator.
10. FD Calculator, RD Calculator, and PIN Code Finder.
|App Name:||Bank Balance On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Bank Balance On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Bank Balance on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Bank Balance. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Bank Balance, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Bank Balance?
The Bank Balance application is a very useful tool for keeping track of your finances. It is easy to use and helps you to stay organized. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to keep track of their bank account.
Did the guide help you download and install the Bank Balance for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Bank Balance, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Bank Balance to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bank Balance and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bank Balance. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bank Balance.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.