Brain Wave Therapy is a relatively new treatment option that uses sound waves to target and stimulate the brain. The theory behind it is that the sound waves can help to regulate brain function and improve mental health. There is some evidence to suggest that it may be helpful for conditions such as depression, anxiety, and ADHD, but more research is needed.
The latest Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural) for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural) Andorid App Summary
Black Coffee Programming has developed the Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural) for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural) has got over 318013+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 2.14
The latest update of Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural) is Sep 27, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural) App Overview and Details
Brain Wave Therapy, for Mind, Body and Spirit.
A way to improve yourself…
… and so much more!
Achieve the mental state you desire with the help of Binaural Beats and meditation.
Combined with ambient sounds and music to stimulate relaxation,
Brain Wave Therapy can really help you…
• Improve logic and critical thinking.
• Enhance Memory.
• Sleep easily.
• Meditate to find your inner peace.
• Experience Lucid Dreams, Chakra Activation and Self healing.
• Alleviate Stress and Anxiety.
• Build your Confidence.
One beat at a time.
Try it out and you will benefit!
• Use headphones for a better sound experience
• Don’t use this app while driving or operating heavy machinery.
• Do not listen to these sounds at high volume.
• Do not use the Wave generator without a head-set. It may cause damage to the mobile device speaker.
Benefit from 5 different wavelength sounds:
• Delta Waves 0.5 – 4 hertz (*binaural beat)
• Theta Waves 6 – 10 hertz (*binaural beat)
• Alpha Waves 7.5 – 12.5 hertz (*binaural beat)
• Beta Waves 12.5 – 30 hertz (*binaural beat)
• Gamma Waves 40 – 100 hertz (*binaural beat)
You can use:
• Delta Waves: to help you Sleep Deeply.
• Theta Waves: to help you reach a state of Deep Meditation.
• Alpha Waves: that can help you reach a sense of peace and increase your creativity.
• Beta Waves: that affects your left brain hemisphere and increases your energy and focus.
(*caution! Too many Beta Waves may result in stress)
• Gamma Waves: that can increase memory function and the ability to learn quickly.
*binaural beat: is the difference of left and right ear audible frequency! For example, base frequency of 100 hertz in left ear and a shifted frequency of 104 hertz in the right ear will produce a 4 hertz binaural beat.
Features of Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural) for PC
1. Improve mind, body, and spirit.
2. Achieve the mental state you desire.
3. Enhance memory.
4. Sleep easily.
5. Meditate to find inner peace.
6. Experience lucid dreams.
7. Activate chakras.
8. Heal self.
9. Alleviate stress and anxiety.
10. Boost confidence.
Install “Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural)” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural) on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural) app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural).
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Black Coffee Programming|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Sep 27, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural)?
There is a lot of research that still needs to be done on brain wave therapy (binaural), but the potential benefits are clear. This technology has the potential to help people with conditions like anxiety, depression, and PTSD, and could also be used to improve cognitive function and memory. While more research is needed, brain wave therapy shows great promise and could be a valuable tool for treating a variety of conditions in the future.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural) for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Brain Wave Therapy (Binaural).
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.