Klondike Solitaire is one of the most popular card games in the world. The objective of the game is to move all the cards from the tableau to the four foundation piles. The game starts with seven cards dealt to the tableau, four cards face up and three cards face down. The player can move a card from the tableau to another card in the tableau if the card is one rank higher or lower. The card can also be moved to an empty space. If the player cannot move a card, then he can draw one card from the deck.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Classic Solitaire Klondike for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Classic Solitaire Klondike On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Classic Solitaire Klondike Andorid App Summary
The Classic Solitaire Klondike was developed by the popular developer agency named PotatoJam. They have the Classic Solitaire Klondike in the Card category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.06, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2255176 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Classic Solitaire Klondike latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 15, 2020 was the last date the Classic Solitaire Klondike was updated with new features. If you want to use the Classic Solitaire Klondike on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Classic Solitaire Klondike using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Classic Solitaire Klondike For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Classic Solitaire Klondike using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Classic Solitaire Klondike on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Classic Solitaire Klondike here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Classic Solitaire Klondike for PC
– Classic Solitaire Klondike game play
– Portrait and album orientations
– Difficulty levels including random decks and 3 cards per draw
– Super small size
– Play offline
– 100% free
– Pure gameplay with no distractions
Classic Solitaire Klondike App Overview and Details
– Classic minimalistic design
– Album and portrait orientations
– UNDO button
– Difficulty options: random decks, 3 cards per draw
– Super small size of the build
– Play offline
– Free of charge
– Pure gameplay and nothing else
– Classic Solitaire Klondike is 52-card pack which you ought to build for four suits up from ace to king in separate piles.
– On the tableau, cards are played in descending order, alternating colors.
EXAMPLE: The 10 of hearts may be played on either the Jack of clubs or the Jack of spades. The 3 of spades may be played on either the 4 of hearts or 4 of diamonds.
– You win Klondike Solitaire by building all four suits up from ace to king.
Solitaire Klondike is a non casino card game.
No Ads, no internet connection and totally FREE!
Whats New In this Classic Solitaire Klondike?
Fixed issue with Undo move.
Classic Solitaire Klondike is a card game that is played by one person. The goal of the game is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the four foundations. The game can be played with a regular deck of cards or with a Tarot deck.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Classic Solitaire Klondike of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Classic Solitaire Klondike to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Classic Solitaire Klondike and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Classic Solitaire Klondike. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Classic Solitaire Klondike.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.