Cultist Simulator is a digital card game where players are members of a secret society, striving to achieve mystical goals. To succeed, they must manage their own deck of cards, which represent their character’s abilities, assets, and flaws. In order to progress, players must manage their resources carefully as they attempt to recruit new members, summon eldritch beings, and conduct dark rituals. Every choice made has consequences, and players must be careful not to draw the ire of the cult’s leader, or else they may find themselves sacrificed to the dark gods. With a rich, dark story and myriad of paths to victory, Cultist Simulator is a game that will keep players coming back for more.
We will help you download the Cultist for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Cultist on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Cultist on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Cultist on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Cultist as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Cultist On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 20, 2013|
|Get it On:|
Cultist Andorid App Summary
HitPixels is the developer of the Cultist, and they have the app under the Arcade of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Cultist from them is 1.3 with over 24214 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the Cultist is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Cultist is Dec 20, 2013, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Cultist on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Cultist App Overview and Details
Cultist is a humble tribute to old school Game & Watch (or Электроника for us in the former Eastern Bloc) mobile game consoles. You control a devoted and agile cultist as he places virgins on an altar for sacrifice while avoiding the reach of his angry god’s dangerous tentacles. Something you do every day probably.
* Almost unlimited supply of virgins.
* 3 times more lifes than is usual in real life.
* Realism not seen in games since Pong.
* Tough choices that will directly influence destiny of many (in most cases) innocent virgins.
All this completely for FREE because we are just that kind and caring.
If you encounter any bug, please let us know. If you have meaningful suggestions, do the same. If you love, worship or hate what we do, give us shout on Twitter (@hitpixels) or via email ([email protected]).
Features of Cultist for PC
-Unlimited number of virgins
-3 times more lives than in real life
-Realism not seen in games since Pong
-Tough choices that will directly influence the destiny of many innocent virgins
Whats New In this Cultist?
* fixed app2sd
* improved texture scaling (no more annoying fragments around tentacles on S3)
* you can now control Cultist with A (to the left) or L (to the right) on your querty keyboard if you are lucky to have one
* lost shadows found
I applied to be a cultist because I was curious about what it was like. I was interested in the idea of a group of people coming together for a common goal. I was also intrigued by the idea of giving up my free will for the good of the group.
I found that being a cultist is not as fun as I thought it would be. I have to do everything the leader says and I don’t have much freedom. I also don’t really feel like
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Cultist? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Cultist to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cultist and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cultist. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cultist.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.