Designer tools are used by graphic designers to create or edit digital images, logos, or other graphics. These tools can be used to create original graphics from scratch, or to edit existing graphics. Some common designer tools include graphic design software, photo editing software, and logo design software.
In this article, we will show you how to download Designer Tools For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Designer Tools technical specifications first.
Designer Tools Andorid App Summary
Jahongir is the developer of this Designer Tools application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1010024+ users of this app. The Designer Tools app rating is currently 1.4.0.
It was last updated on May 16, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Designer Tools for PC
1. Grid overlay
2. Mockup overlay
3. Color picker
4. Zoom and magnify capability
5. Ability to copy hex codes
6. Ability to adjust opacity
7. Ability to change vertical position on mockup image
8. Customizable grid size, grid line and keyline colors
9. Fast and easy to use
10. Compatible with both iOS and Android devices
|App Name:||Designer Tools On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Designer Tools For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Designer Tools on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Designer Tools on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theDesigner Tools in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Designer Tools on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Designer Tools running on your computer.
Designer Tools App Overview and Details
Designer Tools provides a suite of features to review and validate app specifications. Whether it be checking your keylines or that shade of blue, you’ll definitely want to add this app to your toolkit. Even if you provide redlines, these are a great way to verify each and every pixel.
Grid Overlay – Quickly toggle on-screen grids to check layouts for inconsistent spacing or mis-aligned elements. You can even customize the grid size, grid line and keyline colors.
Mockup Overlay – Display a mockup image over your app. This gives you a high-fidelity opportunity to see how the design spec matches the developed user interface. Choose from portrait or landscape overlays and tune the opacity for an effective comparison. You can also adjust vertical position on mockup image
Color Picker – Use your finger to drag around a loupe magnifier and identity the hex codes of colors at the pixel level you can also tap on hex text to copy it into clipboard.
Whats New In this Designer Tools?
Introducing Material You
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Designer Tools application. It was easy to use and very helpful in creating professional-looking designs. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who needs to create professional-looking designs, whether for personal or business use.
This concludes our article on Designer Tools Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Designer Tools for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Designer Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Designer Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Designer Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Designer Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.