Designer Tools is a web-based application that allows you to create and share custom design tools. It’s simple to use – you can create a tool in minutes, without any programming knowledge. You can also use Designer Tools to create and share your own design libraries, making it easy to find the right design assets for your project.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Designer Tools for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Designer Tools For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Designer Tools on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Designer Tools, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Designer Tools app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Designer Tools Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, Designer Tools has over 10612749 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Scheff’s Blend has developed the Designer Tools and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.2.1.
Until this latest version, Designer Tools has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.3. This latest version was last updated on Mar 16, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Designer Tools on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Designer Tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Scheff’s Blend|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 16, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Designer Tools for PC
1. Toggle on-screen grids to check layouts for inconsistent spacing or mis-aligned elements.
2. Display a mockup image over your app.
3. Use your finger to drag around a loupe and identify the hex codes of colors at the pixel level.
4. Add a panel to all of your screenshots that displays information regarding the device, screen and Android version.
5. Compare the developed user interface to the design spec.
6. Identify inconsistencies between the design spec and the user interface.
7. Get the source code on GitHub.
8. Send an email to the developers with suggestions for improvement.
9. Leave feedback on the GitHub page.
10. Use the Developer Tools for Android app.
Designer Tools App Overview and Details
Developers, have you ever wanted to verify that you’ve implemented UI designs to spec?
UX Designers, ever wanted to validate whether a color or layout is correct?
Designer Tools provides a suite of features to review and validate app specifications. Whether it be checking your keylines or that shade of blue, you’ll definitely want to add this app to your toolkit. Even if you provide redlines, these are a great way to verify each and every pixel.
Grid Overlay – Quickly toggle on-screen grids to check layouts for inconsistent spacing or mis-aligned elements. You can even customize the grid size and line colors.
Mockup Overlay – Display a mockup image over your app. This gives you a high-fidelity opportunity to see how the design spec matches the developed user interface. Choose from portrait or landscape overlays and tune the opacity for an effective comparison.
Color Picker – Use your finger to drag around a loupe and identity the hex codes of colors at the pixel level.
Screenshot details – Add a panel to all of your screenshots that displays information regarding the device, screen and Android version. QA teams will LOVE this.
Have ideas for another tool that we could include? Let us know by sending us an email!
Source code available on GitHub at https://github.com/0xD34D/DesignerTools
Whats New In this Designer Tools?
🐞 Fix quick settings tile states
Designer Tools is a handy app for designers of all levels of experience. It offers a wide range of features to help with every step of the design process, from creating sketches to exporting finished designs. With its simple and intuitive interface, Designer Tools is easy to use and helps you work more efficiently. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, Designer Tools is a must-have app for any designer.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Designer Tools of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Designer Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Designer Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Designer Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Designer Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.