eBroselow SafeDose is a cloud-based software application that enables hospitals and health systems to manage and dispense medication doses across their facilities. The application is designed to improve medication safety and help healthcare organizations optimize their medication distribution processes. eBroselow SafeDose is the first application of its kind to offer hospitals the ability to manage medication doses at the point of care. The application has been developed in close collaboration with healthcare experts and offers a comprehensive dose management solution that is easy to use and helps to improve patient safety.
The latest eBroselow SafeDose for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
eBroselow SafeDose Andorid App Summary
SafeDose has developed the eBroselow SafeDose for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, eBroselow SafeDose has got over 122637+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.9 rating and the latest version of it is 7.0.4
The latest update of eBroselow SafeDose is Dec 13, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
eBroselow SafeDose App Overview and Details
SafeDose is a FREE medication reference tool. In the US and Brazil, it contains a limited number of acute medications provided for EMS / pre-hospital workers by eBroselow as a public service.
In-App Subscription to SafeDose EMS content (U.S.):
Subscribe in this app to hundreds of additional medications and doses for EMS professionals. Click on Subscribe on the app’s “info” screen to get a free month subscription. After the first free month, the subscription will automatically renew monthly for $3.99 unless you cancel. You can cancel any time by turning off auto-renew on Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the next monthly period. You can find Account Settings on your device by going to the Settings icon, choosing iTunes & App Store, clicking on your Apple ID, and then selecting Subscriptions.
In-App Subscription to SafeDose Full Content (Brazil):
In Brazil, you can subscribe to SafeDose Full Content with a yearly in-app subscription. This includes many more medications than SafeDoseEMS. Contact Us if you are in the U.S. and would like access to full content.
Outside US and Brazil:
The app currently contains full content by default.
SafeDose provides mixing instructions, dosing and drug administration information on a single, actionable page. Choose the patient’s weight and clinical need, and instantly see the Dose in mg, Dose in mL, Dilution, Delivery information and Dangers, plus Y-site compatibilities..
The content is tailored to remove irrelevant information, and eliminate the need for math or memorization by the caregiver. This improves medication safety, reduces the cost of care, and improves clinical outcomes.
iMedicalApps said SafeDose is “useful and well designed… Undoubtedly, the potential for medication errors would be reduced if practitioners were to rely on the information provided by this app”.
A university research study published in the Journal of Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics found that after less than 10 minutes of training, the use of eBroselow’s system increased the accuracy of medication doses prepared during simulated pediatric emergencies by nearly 25 percent, and completely eliminated clinically significant errors.
The research also showed that use of the hospital version of eBroselow, as compared to traditional processes, reduced the time required to prepare medication during an emergency.
Used by hundreds of hospitals and many thousands of practitioners, all eBroselow SafeDose medical content is medically reviewed for accuracy.
Features of eBroselow SafeDose for PC
that SafeDose was effective in reducing medication errors in the pediatric setting. The study showed that use of SafeDose resulted in a statistically significant reduction in medication errors.
1. SafeDose is a FREE medication reference tool.
2. In the US and Brazil, it contains a limited number of acute medications provided for EMS / pre-hospital workers by eBroselow as a public service.
3. Subscribe in this app to hundreds of additional medications and doses for EMS professionals.
4. Click on Subscribe on the app’s “info” screen to get a free month subscription.
5. After the first free month, the subscription will automatically renew monthly for $3.99 unless you cancel.
6. You can cancel any time by turning off auto-renew on Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the next monthly period.
7. You can find Account Settings on your device by going to the Settings icon, choosing iTunes & App Store, clicking on your Apple ID, and then selecting Subscriptions.
8. In Brazil, you can subscribe to SafeDose Full Content with a yearly in-app subscription.
9. This includes many more medications than SafeDoseEMS.
10. Contact Us if you are in the U.S. and would like access to full content.
Install “eBroselow SafeDose” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing eBroselow SafeDose on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install eBroselow SafeDose on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type eBroselow SafeDose and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the eBroselow SafeDose as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||eBroselow SafeDose On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 13, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this eBroselow SafeDose?
Maintenance updates and minor enhancements.
The eBroselow SafeDose application is a great tool for healthcare providers to use when calculating medication doses for their patients. The application is easy to use and helps to ensure that patients receive the correct dosage of medication. I highly recommend this application to any healthcare provider who is looking for an easy way to calculate medication doses.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the eBroselow SafeDose for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This eBroselow SafeDose to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for eBroselow SafeDose and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the eBroselow SafeDose. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the eBroselow SafeDose.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.