Flip clocks are a type of clock that use an LCD display to show the time. The digits are displayed as a series of black bars on a white background. Numbers are generally shown as either a 12-hour or 24-hour format. Flip clocks are typically powered by a battery, with a quartz-timekeeping movement.
The latest Flick Clock – retro flip clock for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Flick Clock – retro flip clock Andorid App Summary
Andrei Gryshchenko has developed the Flick Clock – retro flip clock for Android. You can find it under the Personalization category on Play Store. Since its inception, Flick Clock – retro flip clock has got over 169+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Flick Clock – retro flip clock is Sep 13, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Flick Clock – retro flip clock App Overview and Details
Flick Clock is the best application for viewing retro watches on the phone screen. It displays a clock with animated flipping.
Change the font, background and background colours under the numbers and sizes to suit your mood,
Take stylish photos with your phone with a clock on the screen, use the flick clock as a retro desk clock. Use a retro watch at a business meeting or during classes
* NOTE * –
The application does not start automatically as a screensaver, you have to start it
• Works on phones and tablets
• You can change the colours of all parts flick
• You can change the size of the watch
• Two modes of hours 12 and 24 hours
• Switch between portrait mode and horizontal mode
More fonts are coming!
Do you like the work we have done? Is something done badly? Please leave us your feedback.
Features of Flick Clock – retro flip clock for PC
-Change the font, background and background colours under the numbers and sizes to suit your mood
-Take stylish photos with your phone with a clock on the screen
-Use a retro watch at a business meeting or during classes
-Works on phones and tablets
-You can change the colours of all parts of the watch
-You can change the size of the watch
-Two modes of hours: 12 and 24 hours
-Switch between portrait mode and horizontal mode
Install “Flick Clock – retro flip clock” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Flick Clock – retro flip clock on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Flick Clock – retro flip clock app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Flick Clock – retro flip clock.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Flick Clock – retro flip clock On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Andrei Gryshchenko|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 13, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Flick Clock – retro flip clock?
Retro Flip Clock screensaver app
Flick Clock is a great retro flip clock application that is both fun and functional. It has a great design and is easy to use. It is perfect for anyone who wants a stylish flip clock for their home or office.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Flick Clock – retro flip clock for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Flick Clock – retro flip clock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flick Clock – retro flip clock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flick Clock – retro flip clock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flick Clock – retro flip clock.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.