ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), is the only National Institute in India devoted to spices research. The Institute is located at Kozhikode, Kerala. IISR is an autonomous body under the aegis of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. The Institute was established in 1973 with the primary objective of undertaking research on spices and spice products with a view to enhancing the productivity and quality of these commodities. The Institute has made significant contribution to the development of spices sector in the country. IISR-Ginger is one of the research divisions of ICAR-IISR. The division is engaged in research on ginger, its utilization and value addition.
So, you want to download the ICAR IISR-Ginger for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
ICAR IISR-Ginger Andorid App Summary
The ICAR IISR-Ginger is listed under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the ICAR IISR-Ginger is ICAR-IISR. The current version of ICAR IISR-Ginger is 1.0 with a total user count of 2916 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Oct 4, 2018 was the last date the ICAR IISR-Ginger was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download ICAR IISR-Ginger For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the ICAR IISR-Ginger on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the ICAR IISR-Ginger to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for ICAR IISR-Ginger. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the ICAR IISR-Ginger on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the ICAR IISR-Ginger on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||ICAR IISR-Ginger On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Oct 4, 2018|
|Get it On:|
ICAR IISR-Ginger App Overview and Details
ICAR IISR Ginger is a mobile app developed to help farmers by providing relevant information to them quickly. With click of a button, they can get the information on cultivation, management, plant protection etc.
Features of ICAR IISR-Ginger for PC
1. Farmers can get information on cultivation, management and plant protection with the click of a button.
2. The app is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate.
3. Farmers can access information on different crops and their cultivation.
4. The app provides information on pests and diseases affecting crops and their control measures.
5. Farmers can also get information on latest agricultural technologies and innovations.
6. The app helps farmers in planning their cropping pattern.
7. Farmers can get information on prices of various crops in different markets.
8. The app also provides information on subsidies and other benefits available to farmers.
9. Farmers can contact the nearest agriculture extension officer through the app.
10. The app is available in both Hindi and English languages.
Whats New In this ICAR IISR-Ginger?
relevant information on
-Ginger Harvest and post-harvest
-Pests & Diseases
-Business Opportunities and help
ICAR-IISR Ginger is a mobile application that enables farmers to record crop related data using their mobile devices. The data is then processed and analysed to provide insights to the farmers to help them improve their crop production. The application is currently available for Android devices and an iOS version is in development.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the ICAR IISR-Ginger on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This ICAR IISR-Ginger to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ICAR IISR-Ginger and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the ICAR IISR-Ginger. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ICAR IISR-Ginger.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.