We all rely on the internet for different reasons, whether it’s for work, school, or keeping in touch with family and friends. But what happens when the connection goes out or you can’t get online? IP Tools is an app that can help you troubleshoot those problems and get you back online. IP Tools provides information about your internet connection, such as your IP address, MAC address, and DNS server. It also includes a variety of tools to help you troubleshoot your connection, such as a ping tool, traceroute tool, and a speed test. With IP Tools, you can identify and fix internet problems quickly and easily.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the IP Tools For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
IP Tools App Overview and Details
IP Tools App Overview and Details
IP Tools is ideal for users to measure the internet performance on their Mobile data or Wi-Fi networks
Allows user to ping domains and get Jitter, Latency and packet loss values
Display path and measure transit delay of packets across an IP network
Lists the IPV4 and IPV6 address for any domain
Get open port details of any domain/IP
Web Performance Test(*Exclusive feature for NetVelocity users)
Allow user to measure and analyse the performance of any web page
Get the NetVelocity app today to experience this:
Download & Install IP Tools For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the IP Tools on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the IP Tools on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired IP Tools result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the IP Tools will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the IP Tools with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the IP Tools on your PC.
|App Name:||IP Tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Enterprise Apps Team|
|Updated on:||Jan 7, 2019|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
IP Tools Andorid App Summary
Enterprise Apps Team is the developer of this IP Tools application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 177090+ users of this app. The IP Tools app rating is currently 1.2.9.
It was last updated on Jan 7, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of IP Tools for PC
1. Measures internet performance on mobile data or WiFi networks.
2. Ping domains and get Jitter, Latency and packet loss values.
3. Display path and measure transit delay of packets across an IP network.
4. Lists the IPV4 and IPV6 address for any domain.
5. Get open port details of any domain/IP.
6. Measure and analyse the performance of any web page.
7. NetVelocity app exclusive feature for web performance test.
8. Measure the internet performance on their Mobile data or Wi-Fi networks.
9. Ping domains and get Jitter, Latency and packet loss values.
10. Display path and measure transit delay of packets across an IP network.
Whats New In this IP Tools?
IP Tools is an amazing application that has a variety of features that allow users to manage their IP addresses and networks. The app is easy to use and has a variety of tools that make it an essential part of any network administrator’s toolkit. IP Tools is an essential tool for anyone who needs to manage their IP addresses and networks.
This concludes our article on IP Tools Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or IP Tools for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This IP Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for IP Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the IP Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the IP Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.