iVMS-4500 is a mobile surveillance app developed by HIKVISION. It allows users to view live video feeds, playback video recordings, and control PTZ cameras on their smartphones or tablets. iVMS-4500 is available for Android and iOS devices.
The latest iVMS-4500 for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
iVMS-4500 Andorid App Summary
HIKVISION HQ has developed the iVMS-4500 for Android. You can find it under the Video Players & Editors category on Play Store. Since its inception, iVMS-4500 has got over 23996855+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.2 rating and the latest version of it is 4.7.7
The latest update of iVMS-4500 is Nov 4, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
iVMS-4500 App Overview and Details
iVMS-4500 (Android) mobile client software, which is designed for mobile phone on the basis of Android OS (Version 4.0 or higher), can be used to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and encoder via wireless network, play back record files, locally store and manage pictures and videos, control alarm output and realize PTZ control as well.
With this software installed in your phone, you are able to log onto the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic domain name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1.Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G access service must be supported by the phone.
2.Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Phone: 480*800, 480*854, 960*540, 1280*720, 800*1280 or 1920*1080
1.The live view effect is related to the performance of the network and phone hardware. If the live view is not fluent or the screen appears blurred, please reduce the resolution, frame rate and bitrate of the camera, or decrease the image quality in the software.
Features of iVMS-4500 for PC
1. The mobile client software is designed for Android phones and can be used to remotely monitor live video, play back recorded files, store and manage pictures and videos, control alarm output, and realize PTZ control.
2. With this software installed in your phone, you are able to log onto the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G.
3. If there is no public IP available for the device, it can be accessed by using a dynamic domain name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of your router.
4. The live view effect is related to the performance of the network and phone hardware. If the live view is not fluent or the screen appears blurred, please reduce the resolution, frame rate, and bitrate of the camera, or decrease the image quality in the software.
Install “iVMS-4500” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the iVMS-4500 on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the iVMS-4500 app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install iVMS-4500.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||iVMS-4500 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||HIKVISION HQ|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Nov 4, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this iVMS-4500?
The iVMS-4500 application has proved to be a valuable tool for managing video surveillance systems. It provides a comprehensive interface for managing cameras, recording, playback, and viewing live and recorded video. The application has been reliable and easy to use, and has met the needs of our video surveillance system.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the iVMS-4500 for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This iVMS-4500 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iVMS-4500 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the iVMS-4500. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iVMS-4500.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.