It is rightly said that health is wealth. In the present day world, where people are leading a fast-paced life, it has become all the more important to take care of one’s health. However, with escalating medical costs, it has become increasingly difficult for people to access quality healthcare. JioHealthHub is a unique healthcare platform that aims to provide quality healthcare at an affordable price. It offers a comprehensive range of healthcare services, from primary healthcare to specialized treatments. JioHealthHub is the perfect platform for people who are looking for quality healthcare at an affordable price.
This article is all about helping you get to know the JioHealthHub for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||JioHealthHub On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jio Platforms Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
JioHealthHub Andorid App Summary
The JioHealthHub was developed by the popular developer agency named Jio Platforms Limited. They have the JioHealthHub in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.3.661, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2807512 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With JioHealthHub latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 12, 2022 was the last date the JioHealthHub was updated with new features. If you want to use the JioHealthHub on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the JioHealthHub using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download JioHealthHub For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the JioHealthHub using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the JioHealthHub on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for JioHealthHub here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of JioHealthHub for PC
Diagnostic Health Tests are now available at your fingertips. Get the best deals and offers on health services and products.
1. Manage your and your family’s health
2. View trends for every health parameter
3. Track vitals – SpO2, temperature, blood pressure, sugar, breathing rate, heart rate
4. Get health status of your organs – heart, kidney, liver, etc.
5. Assess risk, get help, and get vaccinated
6. Consult with top doctors across 50+ specialties
7. Get a Digital Prescription and Consultation Summary
8. Book tests and offers
9. Remotely monitor the health of all your loved ones
10. Manage your family’s health using the family profile feature
JioHealthHub App Overview and Details
Contact Support: [email protected]
Chat with Jiva (HealthBot) on Whatsapp: +91 81695 81695
Manage your and your family’s health just like your investment portfolio! Check your health status based on 100+ lab parameters, monitor chronic diseases and fitness indicators.
• Family Profile – Manage your family’s health using the family profile feature
• Remotely monitor the health of all your loved ones
• Track Vitals – SpO2, temperature, blood pressure, sugar, breathing rate, heart rate
• View trends – Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly trends for every health parameter
• Manage Conditions – Diabetes Type I and II, Asthma, COPD, Thyroid, Hypertension, Anemia, Coronary Artery Disease, and Covid 19
• Organ Health – Get health status of your organs – heart, kidney, liver, etc.
• Log symptoms and track them over a period to identify patterns
• Fitness Goals – Manage your and your family’s fitness goals and track parameters – sleep, steps, calories, and BMI
Covid Info, Tools, and Vaccination Booking
Assess risk, get help, and get vaccinated
• Risk Assessment – Take symptom checker surveys for early detection of risks
• Vaccine Appointment Booking – Find nearest vaccination center, book vaccine appointment, and download CoWIN certificate. Chat with Jiva (HealthBot) on WhatsApp: +91 81695 81695
• Consult Doctors and book tests for Covid-19 at lowest prices
• Covid ePass solution
Now tele-consultation for your family got a lot easier with multiparty calling. Consult with best doctors in the country and invite your loved ones from across the world.
• Consult with top doctors across 50+ specialties from the comfort of your home
• Include your family in the call using the “Add Companion” option
• Get a Digital Prescription and Consultation Summary, share it, store it securely
Book Tests & Offers
A wide variety of Preventive and Diagnostic Tests and Packages at best prices
• Schedule Home Sample Collections at your convenience from a host of partners
• Get results directly in your health locker and updated Health Patri with overall health status and status of your organs and conditions / diseases
Digital Health Records
Store and maintain test reports, prescriptions, X-ray, scans, CDs, medical bills, prescriptions, images of symptoms
• Scan, upload, and manage records and medical bills
• Organize and categorize based on date, type, labs, etc.
• Securely share with doctor, family, and friends
• Data stored in cloud, accessible from anywhere, anytime with your secure credentials
Latest information from experts about common health issues, management of chronic diseases like diabetes, cancer, heart disorder, asthma, arthritis, etc. Latest health news and Covid 19 updates from Jionews
• Home Remedies for common Issues
• Weight Loss, Diet and Nutrition guide
• Follow Workout Videos and Lifestyle Management blogs
• Tips for Mental Well being
• Health Tips for Disease prevention and Management.
Services Near Me – Doctors, Blood Bank, Pharmacies
Locate the nearest available Doctors, Blood Banks, and Pharmacies and get their contact information.
“Welcome to the World of JioHealthHub”
Whats New In this JioHealthHub?
Under the hood bug fixes and performance improvements
We regularly update our app to fix bugs & improve performance to help enhance your digital health experience.
Go ahead and update now!
Thanks for choosing JioHealthHub
The JioHealthHub application is a revolutionary new application that allows users to manage their health and fitness information. The application is easy to use and provides users with a wealth of information that can help them improve their health. The application is available for free download and is available for Android and iOS devices.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the JioHealthHub of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This JioHealthHub to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JioHealthHub and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the JioHealthHub. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JioHealthHub.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.