There is no one quite like a jockey. These are the small, wiry athletes who ride horses in races, and they have a unique and dangerous occupation. Jockeys have to be incredibly fit, because they are in the saddle for long periods of time, and they need to be skilled at maneuvering their horses. They also need to have a lot of guts, because a fall from a horse can be very dangerous. Jockeys are often underappreciated, but they are a vital part of the horse racing world.
In this article, we will show you how to download Jockey For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Jockey technical specifications first.
Jockey Andorid App Summary
Andrew Bailey is the developer of this Jockey application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 65180+ users of this app. The Jockey app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Jun 1, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Jockey for PC
1. Customizable interface with 81 color combinations to choose from
2. Last.fm integration for retrieving artist images and descriptions
3. Smart Playlists with fully customizable rules
4. Custom equalizers
5. Gapless playback
6. Home screen widgets
7. Artwork and lockscreen controls
8. Fluid navigation between all of your content
9. Open Source
10. Free as in speech
|App Name:||Jockey On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Andrew Bailey|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jun 1, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Jockey For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Jockey on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Jockey and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Jockey andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Jockey App Overview and Details
Jockey is a music player based on Google’s Material Design standards. It’s designed to be a simple, lightweight media player with features designed for music enthusiasts and casual listeners alike.
• Customizable interface with 81 color combinations to choose from
• Last.fm integration for retrieving artist images and descriptions
• Smart Playlists with fully customizable rules
• Custom equalizers
• Gapless playback
• Home screen widgets
And of course, every feature you’d expect from a music player including playlist editing, lockscreen controls and artwork, and fluid navigation between all of your content
Jockey is free as in speech, meaning that all of its code is available at https://github.com/marverenic/Jockey and that people are free to inspect, modify, and improve Jockey to their heart’s desire.
If you run into any bugs, or have feature suggestions, send an email to [email protected] or post to the bug tracker at https://github.com/marverenic/Jockey/issues
Whats New In this Jockey?
– Enables fast scrolling on the library page
– Adds a new gesture to open the now playing page – just drag up on the now playing toolbar from the bottom of the screen
– Adds support for playing music in FLAC
– Automatically refreshes your music library
– Adds a shuffle all button to song lists
– Adds the option to resume playback when headphones are connected
– ¡Jockey habla español!
I applied to be a jockey because I thought it would be a fun and unique way to make a living. After thorough research, I realized that becoming a jockey is not an easy task. I am confident that I have what it takes to be a successful jockey and I look forward to the challenge.
This concludes our article on Jockey Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Jockey for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Jockey to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jockey and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jockey. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jockey.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.