Magium is an RPG that is inspired by Dungeons and Dragons. It is a text-based RPG that allows you to create your own character and adventure through a world of your own making. You can choose to play as a human, elf, dwarf, or orc, each with their own unique abilities. You can also choose from one of six classes: fighter, rogue, wizard, cleric, paladin, or ranger. As you adventure, you will gather allies, weapons, and armor to help you in your quest. Along the way, you will also encounter monsters, dungeons, and treasure. Will you be able to save the kingdom from the evil that threatens it?
In this article, we will show you how to download Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG technical specifications first.
Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG Andorid App Summary
Magium Games is the developer of this Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG application. It is listed under the Role Playing category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1144436+ users of this app. The Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG app rating is currently 2.09.
It was last updated on Jan 3, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG for PC
as the mage tournament is being held in one of them.
1. The game is set in a medieval fantasy world, with a dash of futuristic looking magical devices.
2. You play as an ordinary guy named Barry, who joins a deadly mage tournament against the most powerful mages in the world.
3. As in all interactive novels, your choices will affect the story.
4. Besides the traditional choice making of regular Choose your own path games, Magium also has stats that you can upgrade with points.
5. These stats will be checked by the game from time to time, to see if they are high enough to allow you to perform certain actions.
6. The story of Magium starts at the beginning of the tournament, right after you and all the other participants were transported to the continent where the contest was taking place.
7. You will meet with other participants, make friends and enemies, and find out more about the continent and its inhabitants.
8. The game is set in a medieval fantasy world, with a dash of futuristic looking magical devices.
9. You play as an ordinary guy named Barry, who joins a deadly mage tournament against the most powerful mages in the world.
10. As in all interactive novels, your choices will affect the story.
|App Name:||Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Magium Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theMagium – DnD Inspired Text RPG in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG running on your computer.
Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG App Overview and Details
Disclaimer: The game is only available in English.
Magium is a DnD inspired text adventure game similar to old Choose your own story books (CYOA), in which you play as an ordinary guy named Barry, who joins a deadly mage tournament against the most powerful mages in the world in the hopes of using the prize to fulfill his lifelong dream of becoming a mage himself.
As in all interactive novels, your choices will affect the story, and making wrong choices can even lead to your death. Besides the traditional choice making of regular Choose your own path games, Magium also has stats that you can upgrade with points that you will receive occasionally, throughout the game. These stats will be checked by the game from time to time, to see if they are high enough to allow you to perform certain actions. For example, if your ancient languages stat is high enough, you can understand what animals and monsters are saying.
The story of Magium starts at the beginning of the tournament, right after you and all the other participants were transported to the continent where the contest was taking place, and it is set in a medieval fantasy setting, with a dash of futuristic looking magical devices, which are relics of an ancient, technologically advanced civilization that crumbled hundreds of years before the beginning of the series. The world in which the story takes place is somewhat inspired from Dungeons and Dragons, so if you’ve played DnD before, you will likely find some similarities, especially regarding the magic system.
As the story progresses, you will meet with other participants, you will make friends and enemies, and you will find out more about the continent you are on, and its inhabitants. You will find out that a person called “The Creator” had established several utopias in this place, six hundred years ago, where animals and humans lived in harmony, and food was created through magic. What you will get to see, however, is the downfall of these utopias, some of them being on the brink of destruction. Your choices will influence what happens in these cities, and you can even choose to save them if you so desire.
The game will be divided into six or seven books, each of them consisting of more than a hundred thousand words.
The first book is now available in its entirety, and it can be played for free. It is approximately 178k words long, which translates to about 700 book pages. This number also takes into account the story’s branching paths. The length of a playthrough on average should be about 90k words, so about 350 book pages.
The second book is now available in its entirety, but the next books have not been written yet, and they will be published chapter by chapter, as I write them. Unlike the first book, the second one will need to be unlocked before it can be played, and it will be the same for the next books as well. In order to unlock the second book, you will either need to complete 25 of the 35 available achievements, or pay to unlock it. All of the next books will also be unlockable in the same way.
The second book is 277k words in total, on all paths, which translates to about 1100 book pages. On one path, you should be seeing around half of those words, so roughly 140k, which would translate to 550 book pages or so.
If you want to be notified about the game’s updates, you can follow Magium Games on twitter by following this link: https://twitter.com/Magium_games or if you prefer to use Facebook for your updates, you can also follow the game’s Facebook page at this link: https://www.facebook.com/Magium-Games-1933559536878087/
Credits for the game icon go to Agnes Landgraf.
Whats New In this Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG?
This update fixes a few typos and font issues.
Also, in case you missed the previous update, chapter 10 of book 3 is currently available. If you can’t access the latest chapter, try updating the game manually from Google Play.
If you can’t access chapter 10 of book 3 and are not seeing an update button on Google Play, try remembering if you were using another Google user when you first downloaded the Magium game, and then log on to that old user on the Google Play app.
Magium is a text-based RPG that is heavily inspired by the Dungeons and Dragons tabletop game. It is a great game for those who are looking for a more in-depth and challenging RPG experience that doesn’t require any graphics. The game is very well-made and is constantly being updated with new features and content.
This concludes our article on Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Magium – DnD Inspired Text RPG.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.