Maple is a healthcare technology company that provides a 24/7 online doctor service. Patients can get a diagnosis and prescription from a licensed doctor without leaving their home. Maple has been featured in magazines such as Forbes and Time, and has been praised by doctors and patients for its convenience and affordability.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Maple Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors Andorid App Summary
The Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors was developed by the popular developer agency named Maple Corporation. They have the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.8.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 484583 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 31, 2022 was the last date the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors was updated with new features. If you want to use the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors using the emulator later on.
Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors App Overview and Details
Maple connects you to licensed Canadian doctors and healthcare practitioners any time of day, 24/7. Visits start at $49. Download the app and chat with a provider with the tap of a button. You can choose to have your visit either over text, audio, or video on our secure platform. Visits may be covered by your benefits plan.
Using Maple is easy! Here’s how it works:
1. Open the app and click on the “See the doctor now” button.
2. You’ll be quickly matched with a Canadian licensed doctor.
3. Enter your symptoms or a description of your request.
4. Payment is required if you don’t have employer/insurer coverage.
5. The doctor will review your request and respond to you in minutes.
Full medical consultations including diagnosis and prescriptions are available for residents of, or visitors to, all Canadian provinces.
– Receive prescriptions or sick notes digitally.
– Prescriptions are automatically sent to a pharmacy, or you can choose free delivery.
– Your health data is always private and secure.
– Only you and your doctor have access to your Maple consultations records.
Our doctors can help with a variety of medical issues including, but not limited to:
– Urinary tract infections
– Sexual health – e.g. STD advice/treatment
– Erectile dysfunction
– Prescription renewals
– Eye infections/strep throat/sinus infections
– Stomach flu
– Mental health – depression/anxiety
– Birth control prescriptions
– Sick notes for work
All of our doctors are Canadian licensed and practice family or emergency medicine in Canada. Each physician is passionate about delivering outstanding healthcare, and serving our communities in new and innovative ways so that you can get better, faster!
It doesn’t stop there — with Maple, you have access to specialist healthcare providers at your fingertips. You can chat with dermatologists, mental health experts, endocrinologists, sleep therapists, naturopathic doctors, and many others. Simply sign in and request the type of provider you’d like to connect with. Why wait any longer?
Don’t forget to rate your experience and provide feedback — this will help us keep improving our services for you!
Features of Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors for PC
1. Maple connects you to licensed Canadian doctors and healthcare practitioners any time of day, 24/7.
2. Visits start at $49.
3. You can choose to have your visit either over text, audio, or video on our secure platform.
4. Visits may be covered by your benefits plan.
5. The doctor will review your request and respond to you in minutes.
6. Full medical consultations including diagnosis and prescriptions are available for residents of, or visitors to, all Canadian provinces.
7. Receive prescriptions or sick notes digitally.
8. Prescriptions are automatically sent to a pharmacy, or you can choose free delivery.
9. Your health data is always private and secure.
10. Only you and your doctor have access to your Maple consultations records.
Whats New In this Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors?
We added support for optionally adding your preferred name, which allows our doctors and healthcare providers to address you with the name you are most comfortable using.
We want to hear from you! Send your thoughts, questions, and suggestions to [email protected]
Maple has completely revolutionized the way that we access doctors. No longer do we have to wait until the next day to get an appointment with our family doctor. With Maple, we can get connected to a doctor within minutes, any time of the day or night. This is an amazing service, and I know that I will be using it a lot in the future.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.