A metal detector is an electronic device that detects the presence of metal nearby. Metal detectors are used by security personnel for screening people and objects before allowing them to enter a building or area. They are also used for finding metal objects such as coins, jewelry, and weapons.
We will help you download the Metal Detector for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Metal Detector on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Metal Detector on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Metal Detector, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Metal Detector, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Metal Detector appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Metal Detector by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Metal Detector on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Metal Detector On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Smart Tools co.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Metal Detector Andorid App Summary
Smart Tools co. is the developer of the Metal Detector, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Metal Detector from them is 1.5.12 with over 19901186 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the Metal Detector is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Metal Detector is Aug 9, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Metal Detector on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Metal Detector App Overview and Details
Metal Detector is in the 3rd set of the Smart Tools collection.
<< Metal Detector apps require a magnetic sensor (magnetometer). If this app does not work properly, please check the specifications of your device. >>
This app measures magnetic field with an embedded magnetic sensor.
The magnetic field level (EMF) in nature is about 49μT(micro tesla) or 490mG(milli gauss); 1μT = 10mG. When any metal(steel, iron) is near, magnetic field level will increase.
Usage is simple: Open the app, and move it around. The magnetic field level will constantly fluctuate. That’s it!
You can find electrical wires in the walls (like a stud detector) and iron pipes in the ground.
A lot of ghost hunters had downloaded this app, and they had experimented as a ghost detector.
The accuracy depends entirely on your magnetic sensor (magnetometer). Note that it is affected by electronic equipment (TV, PC, microwave) due to electromagnetic waves.
* Main features:
– Alarm level
– Beep sound
– Sound effect on/off
– Material design
* Pro version added features:
– No ads
– Sharing GPS location
– Qibla finder, Car locator
* Do you want more tools?
download [Smart Compass Pro] and [Smart Tools 2] package.
For more information, watch YouTube and visit the blog. Thank you.
** Metal detector cannot detect gold, silver and coins made of copper. They are classified as non-ferrous metal that has no magnetic field.
Features of Metal Detector for PC
– Detects metal in the environment
– Shows the magnetic field level
– Ghost hunters use it as a ghost detector
– Depends on the magnetic sensor (magnetometer)
– Affected by electronic equipment
– Pro version has no ads and additional features
Whats New In this Metal Detector?
– v1.5.12 : Minor fix
– v1.5.10 : Support for Android 12
A metal detector is an electronic device that detects the presence of metal nearby. Metal detectors are used by security personnel to detect weapons and other metal objects carried on or near a person. They are also used extensively in industry to detect metal objects in products, packages, or raw materials.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Metal Detector? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Metal Detector to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Metal Detector and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Metal Detector. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Metal Detector.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.