There are many MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools in the market, but which one should we choose? MiniTool is a comprehensive and efficient toolkit that provides a set of powerful and easy-to-use tools to help you manage your files and your computer. MiniTool offers a range of features to help you keep your computer running smoothly, including disk cleaning, disk checking, system backup and restore, and more.
This article is all about helping you get to know the MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools on your computer right away.
|App Name:||MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools Andorid App Summary
The MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools was developed by the popular developer agency named SolarElectroCalc. They have the MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2317 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 5.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 14, 2022 was the last date the MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools was updated with new features. If you want to use the MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools using the emulator later on.
MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools App Overview and Details
This is app mainly related to important needs in our daily life and these tools are very helpful for your needs to get precise data of any requirement with our available tools and those tools are as given below.
• Scientific Calculator;
• Mobile Battery Info;
• Sunrise Sunset and Moonrise Moonset times;
• Color Code Converter;
• Color Code Picker;
• Color Code Generator;
• Color Picker from Image;
• Countdown Timer;
• Magnetic Compass;
• Lux Levels;
• Bubble Level;
• Magnetic Field Sensor;
• Decibel (Sound) Meter;
• Morse Code Converter;
• Text to Speech Converter;
• Speech to Text Converter;
• Locale Language Translator;
• Image Converter;
• QR and Bar Code Scanner;
• QR Code Generator;
• Bar Code Generator;
• Age Calculator;
• BMI Calculator;
• Draw by Finger;
• Sketch Image and
• Text Scanner.
89 LOCALE LANGUAGES (ON YOUR PREFERABLE SELECTION)
• HAITIAN CREOLE,
• This app has many theme features(available in PRO version) and can change them according to your interest.
Features of MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools for PC
• VENEZUELAN PORTUGUESE,
Whats New In this MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools?
Change – App icon changed.
Change – Scientific calculator background changed.
Upgraded – In-App Billing upgraded to version 5.
Fix – bugs fixed.
**If you found any bug or want to add more tools and/or Locale Languages let me know through this app from Contact page, I shall try to bring out those useful features for you.**
The MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools application is a great way to keep all of your necessary tools in one place. The app is easy to use and has a variety of tools to choose from. Whether you are a professional or just need a few tools for around the house, this app is a great option.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MiniTools – Daily Useful Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.