MIPC is a global membership-based organisation that supports the growth of the media and information industries. We work with our members to promote innovation, build capacity and unleash the potential of the media and information sector. Our work is based on the belief that the media and information sector has the power to change lives and promote social and economic development.
This article is all about helping you get to know the MIPC for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download MIPC For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the MIPC on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the MIPC using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for MIPC so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the MIPC on your computer.
|App Name:||MIPC On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MIPC Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the MIPC in the Tools category. You can download and install MIPC on your Android phone from there. kugle is the developer of MIPC who made this app.
v22.214.171.1247191110 is the latest version of MIPC that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 1475153. Plus, you’ll see that MIPC has a good user rating of 2.8.
You can install the latest version of MIPC, which is Jul 29, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install MIPC on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of MIPC for PC
1. View live video of your home, shop, office, or other places in real-time.
2. Remotely control the PTZ camera to rotate in the desired direction.
3. Record videos in real-time and receive notifications of any unusual activity.
4. Intercom with others in real-time and amplify the video signal.
5. Receive immediate alerts of any abnormal activity and take necessary precautions.
6. View video history of any location and play it back.
7. Easily configure and manage your MIPC account.
8. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
9. Low data usage.
10. Secure and reliable.
MIPC App Overview and Details
MIPC is a mobile real-time video surveillance software used with Cloud IP Camera. Through this client, you can view your home, shops, offices and other places at any time in real-time video and video history, also receive immediate alert to the place of abnormal information alarm, and take safety precautions at the first time.
·Support mobile real-time video surveillance;
·Real Time HD video viewing;
·Remote PTZ control, operate on the camera direction rotation through the touch screen;
·Support remote intelligent video recording, video real-time notification and playback;
·Support real-time intercom, video electronic amplification and other functions;
·Real time alarm and information push. When the environment is detected, the client will
receive the alert information immediately;
Whats New In this MIPC?
MIPC is a revolutionary new application that has the potential to change the way we interact with the digital world. It is the first application to allow users to control their digital environment with their thoughts. MIPC has the potential to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities, and to provide a new level of accessibility for all users.
That’s it! That’s how you download MIPC on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This MIPC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MIPC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the MIPC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MIPC.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.