Network tools are a collection of software utilities used for network administration. They allow network administrators to troubleshoot network problems, manage network traffic, and optimize network performance. Network tools include diagnostic tools, monitoring tools, and traffic-management tools.
The technical specifications of the Network Tools for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Network Tools Andorid App Summary
Network Tools was developed by Vladimir Kuts and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Network Tools from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Network Tools is 1.3.1 on Play store with total users of 350532. The Network Tools app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Network Tools is Oct 10, 2015. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Network Tools on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Network Tools For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Network Tools using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Network Tools on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Network Tools here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Network Tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vladimir Kuts|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 10, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Features of Network Tools for PC
1. Ability to add websites, servers, routers, and other surveillance systems to the monitoring list.
2. Ability to specify the type of resource and the time interval between checks.
3. Ability to change the settings or manually check for a specific host.
4. Contains additional tools: whois, ping, and traceroute.
5. Implemented lists of previously entered addresses for the additional tools.
Network Tools App Overview and Details
Basic idea of this app is periodic monitoring of websites, servers, routers, surveillance systems, etc. After a specified period of time the resource is checked, in case of failure user will get a warning. Such control will allow you to respond quickly to encountered problems.
Use system menu to add new resource to monitoring list, select the type and time interval between checks. At any time you can change the settings or manually check for a specific host. The corresponding commands are available on the context menu.
App contains additional tools: whois, ping and traceroute, for diagnosing network problems. For these commands there are implemented lists of previously entered addresses, so user does not need to retype them again.
Whats New In this Network Tools?
Export application configuration to XML file.
The new Network Tools II application is able to import this file! You may try it and import the NetworkTools app configuration.
In conclusion, the Network Tools application is an essential tool for any network administrator. It provides a variety of powerful tools for troubleshooting and managing networks. The application is easy to use and is packed with features that make it a must-have for any network administrator.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Network Tools on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Network Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Network Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Network Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Network Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.