Nonogram.com is a website dedicated to providing users with the best picture crossword puzzles available. Nonogram puzzles are a type of logic puzzle that are composed of a grid of squares that are filled in with black ink. The object of the puzzle is to figure out the pattern of black squares and then use that information to fill in the rest of the grid. Nonogram puzzles can be solved using logic alone, and no prior knowledge of the puzzle is necessary.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Nonogram.com – picture cross for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Nonogram.com – picture cross For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Nonogram.com – picture cross on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Nonogram.com – picture cross, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Nonogram.com – picture cross app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Nonogram.com – picture cross Andorid App Summary
Under the Puzzle category on Google Play store, Nonogram.com – picture cross has over 41901002 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Easybrain has developed the Nonogram.com – picture cross and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 5.0.2.
Until this latest version, Nonogram.com – picture cross has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Jul 27, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Nonogram.com – picture cross on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Nonogram.com – picture cross On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Nonogram.com – picture cross for PC
· There are numbers in the grid that indicate how many squares in a row or column must be filled in black.
· The black squares must be connected in vertical or horizontal lines, and the lines cannot cross.
1. Classic nonogram gameplay with a modern design
2. Vast collection of griddlers with unique puzzles
3. Challenge your mind with different levels of difficulty
4. Picture cross puzzles are great for keeping your brain active
5. Use hints and auto-crosses to help you solve the puzzles
6. Complete time-limited events and earn special postcards
7. Get a monthly trophy if you solve all the puzzles in a month
8. Compete with other players in tournaments
9. Fill the grid and reveal the hidden image
10. Enjoy the game!
Nonogram.com – picture cross App Overview and Details
Nonogram.com is an addictive picture cross puzzle with a vast collection of griddlers. Challenge your mind with this easy-to-play number puzzle from a top developer, and become a real Nonogram master! Join nonogram puzzle players all around the world, use logic to reveal pixel art pictures, and have fun!
· Classic nonogram puzzle gameplay meets a clean design and a set of features to make your game varied and exciting. Find your favorite puzzle page, and play anytime, anywhere.
· Picture cross puzzles are a great tool to keep your mind active. Choose your difficulty level, and enjoy building a unique nonograms collection. Exercise your logical thinking and imagination at the same time!
· These number puzzles are great for whenever you need a break from your daily routine. Pick up your phone or tablet and color some nonogram pictures to relax and unwind!
· Plenty of nonogram puzzles with non-repeating images to color.
· Seasonal Events. Complete time-limited events by solving nonograms of several difficulty levels. Reveal and collect all the unique picture cross postcards. Follow our number puzzle updates to never miss a single event!
· Daily Challenges. Solve picture cross puzzles every day to earn crowns. Get a special monthly trophy if you solve all the nonograms and collect all the crowns in a month!
· Tournaments. Compete with other players and color as many nonogram pictures as you can. Choose a more difficult puzzle page to practice your skills, earn more points, and win the top prize!
· Use hints if you get stuck while solving picture cross puzzles.
· Auto-crosses help you fill the grid on the lines in the number puzzles where the squares are already correctly colored.
A nonogram is also known as a picture cross, griddler, picross, or pictogram. If you’ve heard of any of these, you likely know the rules. They are quite simple:
· The goal is to fill the picture cross grid and reveal a hidden image by deciding which nonogram cells to color.
· Follow the clues with numbers to understand which cells should be colored or left blank to solve nonograms.
· Every nonogram puzzle page has numbers beside each row and above each column of the grid. They show you how many unbroken lines of colored cells there are in a given row or column, and their order.
· There should be at least one empty square between unbroken lines in this number puzzle.
· You can mark cells that should not be colored with crosses. This can help you visualize your next moves on a puzzle page.
Dive into the world of Nonogram! Challenge your mind with a puzzle page of your preferred difficulty. Compete with other players to solve picture cross puzzles! Improve your logic skills, discover new artworks, and have fun with nonograms!
Whats New In this Nonogram.com – picture cross?
– Performance and stability improvements.
We have carefully reviewed all your comments and have made the game even better. Please provide feedback as to why you love this game and what else you would like to see improved. Keep your mind active with Nonogram!
Nonogram.com is a picture cross application that is both fun and challenging. It is a great way to past the time and to improve your problem solving skills. I highly recommend this application.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Nonogram.com – picture cross of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Nonogram.com – picture cross to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Nonogram.com – picture cross and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Nonogram.com – picture cross. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Nonogram.com – picture cross.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.